Kyle Walker signs new contract

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

THFC. website -

The Club is delighted to announce that Kyle Walker has signed a new contract which runs until 2017.

Following successful loans with QPR and Aston Villa last season, Kyle returned to White Hart Lane at the start of the current campaign and has appeared in 47 of our 51 games to date, scoring key goals against Woolwich and Blackburn Rovers.

His performances have not gone unnoticed, with his fellow professionals voting him the PFA Young Player of the Year last month ahead of the likes of Sergio Aguero and Danny Welbeck.

Kyle has also been recognised at international level this year with his first two full caps for England.

Thelonious said:
[miserablecunt] means we'll get more money for him when Man U bid for him in the summer.[/miserablecunt]

Hypothetically... how much would he be worth at this moment? I know, of course, if an offer came in we wouldn't and shouldn't sell him, but just wondering what people value him at.

parklanephil said:
Thelonious said:
[miserablecunt] means we'll get more money for him when Man U bid for him in the summer.[/miserablecunt]

Who pissed on your cornflakes this morning?
That post was reflective of some of the shite I read last night on Twitter, it was the first game in ages I had to endure twitter and I wanted to punch a wall! Some miserable fucking dog nonces on there.

Thelonious said:
parklanephil said:
Thelonious said:

Who pissed on your cornflakes this morning?
That post was reflective of some of the shite I read last night on Twitter, it was the first game in ages I had to endure twitter and I wanted to punch a wall! Some miserable fucking dog nonces on there.

You know the rules T.....no twitter during games. :mong:

More often than not I'm at the game or at a place where my phone isn't easily reachable, last night I was at home so had to endure it. :mong:

I guess he's in the £20m bracket, or alternatively:

£30m (Liverpool money)
£10m (Barcelona money)

Still, as Modric found out - signing for Spurs for the long term means doing business that Levy wants to do.

LLB Part Deux said:
I guess he's in the £20m bracket, or alternatively:

£30m (Liverpool money)
£10m (Barcelona money)

Still, as Modric found out - signing for Spurs for the long term means doing business that Levy wants to do.

brilliant i remember that story that came out saying Barca want Bale but will only pay £20million or something.
i love a club that believe the selling club has no choice over the price :baletroll:

Teh Twitters
"Happy to have just signed a contract extension. My future is at the club and I believe we have big things 2 come. thanks for the tweets#COYS"

Like that bit about future and big things. Mind you, he's just got a big pay rise (I assume), so should be saying things like this.

All good though.

Back
Top Bottom