La Liga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm made up about this result.

80986-Kate-Upton-celebration-dance-a-CMK4.gif

If they win the CL final I think it will be one of the greatest achievements in European footballing history.

I wouldn't think the MLS would be too chuffed at the big european teams going over to play there. Would hurt their "brand" I would imagine.

Gotta remember there is a population of 300million in the US for 20 odd teams , 3 or 4 high profile meaningful European games could really showcase top level football to the US market as long as it didn't clash with MLS to badly I think it would do football in America some good , there would still be 300 or 400 MLS match days available throughout the country for the rest of the season . I'd just rather they developed it themselves but money talks and I'm surprised it's taken this long tbh.

Gotta remember there is a population of 300million in the US for 20 odd teams , 3 or 4 high profile meaningful European games could really showcase top level football to the US market as long as it didn't clash with MLS to badly I think it would do football in America some good , there would still be 300 or 400 MLS match days available throughout the country for the rest of the season . I'd just rather they developed it themselves but money talks and I'm surprised it's taken this long tbh.
The MLS also runs spring - fall instead of the typical league schedule that most European leagues use. So if you schedule a few of the games for the winter in between the MLS season it should be a minimal headache for all involved

Yet again fucking money and branding ruining the game. Bollocks to the supporters as always. If this shit starts happening over here I swear I might just have to start following a lower league team as it's getting ridiculous

That last 5-10 minutes were so tense! Great drama, well done Atleti! I really hope they smash Real in the final now, and wouldn't be surprised if they do (although I feel that Real will beat them).

That last 5-10 minutes were so tense! Great drama, well done Atleti! I really hope they smash Real in the final now, and wouldn't be surprised if they do (although I feel that Real will beat them).

Me too, but after losing Falcao and the 2 big guns getting Bale and Neymar who'd have thought they'd go on to win the league and make it to the CL final. Simone has done absolutely amazing and whatever bloke is in charge of scouting their strikers.

Back
Top Bottom