Lawro the div.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21624631

Check out the table at the bottom if all his predictions were correct -.- QPR above Tottenham you're having a laugh mate??? His predictions have always been awful and usually goes for the safe option but still gets alot wrong.. I'd love to see Gary Linekar or someone more likeable do the BBC Sports Prediction. In his defence the Premier League is difficult to make predictions or even footy in general but QPR doing better than Spurs, doesn't really sound like an expert.. :\

Trolling is more eloquent, though.

It would be like Christoper Walken revealing on his deathbed that his mode of voice is entirely artificial.

I agree with Blanchflower, Lawro is just hopeless at predictions. Always has been. And he always thinks we are shit, basically. Dippers hate knowing we surpassed them a few years ago.

So he has us down for a 2-1 loss to the bindippers eh? Hardly news. He's always been predicting shit results when we play his lot. He can't even bring himself to predict a Liverpool loss. It's why he should be sacked. He's as impartial as my arse after a vindaloo.

He's a sad little has-been closet gimp.

Apparently we are "due a bad result" and the way to stop Bale is to "stick to him".

Football science in its purest form.

yet we're talking about him and linking to the BBC, so maybe he's achieving his primary objective? I mean, the proof is in the fact that the BBC itself earns clicks by people going to see how hapless a predictor their employee is.

I guarantee the BBC wishes they could have a link beside each prediction that read, "Disagree with Lawro? Prove it over at BBCbet!"

yet we're talking about him and linking to the BBC, so maybe he's achieving his primary objective? I mean, the proof is in the fact that the BBC itself earns clicks by people going to see how hapless a predictor their employee is.
I think the "talking about him" is more to do with the fact that people are incredulous as to why he is still employed.

I guarantee the BBC wishes they could have a link beside each prediction that read, "Disagree with Lawro? Prove it over at BBCbet!"

The BBC doesn't really gain anything by those clicks though. Other than a strain on their servers. They haven't got any adverts to push like the mail or goal.com. It's not as if they push Lawro out there as some kind of paid wum like Durham to generate fury and get people flooding the five live phone ins. It's just an interesting diversion on their sports site. Generally he's just a bit of fun. He's just incredibly bad at predicting scores, and horrendously biased. I'm shocked at how far Liverpool are down his league actually.

The BBC doesn't really gain anything by those clicks though. Other than a strain on their servers. They haven't got any adverts to push like the mail or goal.com. It's not as if they push Lawro out there as some kind of paid wum like Durham to generate fury and get people flooding the five live phone ins. It's just an interesting diversion on their sports site. Generally he's just a bit of fun. He's just incredibly bad at predicting scores, and horrendously biased. I'm shocked at how far Liverpool are down his league actually.
I could take it as "just a bit of fun" if the reality was that he wasn't earning more than most of the rest of us for actually doing a job worse than any of us can.

To be honest, I'd much rather the BBC got rid of both him and the cunt Hanson, and brought in some proper sports journos who know what they are talking about, instead of the tiresome "old player pundit only" policy they'd had for years.

I could take it as "just a bit of fun" if the reality was that he wasn't earning more than most of the rest of us for actually doing a job worse than any of us can.

To be honest, I'd much rather the BBC got rid of both him and the cunt Hanson, and brought in some proper sports journos who know what they are talking about, instead of the tiresome "old player pundit only" policy they'd had for years.
pretty sure most of us on here would do a better job than that twat, speaks out of his arse all the time lawro does!

Back
Top Bottom