Leeds United!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Staff member at Leeds arrested outside of the Derby training ground suspected of spying on training sessions.

Bielsa you loveable rogue
Lampard said that the day before they lost 1-4 to Leeds (August) there was a suspicious man in the bushes around their training ground as well. He might have done this many times in England.

Lampard said that the day before they lost 1-4 to Leeds (August) there was a suspicious man in the bushes around their training ground as well. He might have done this many times in England.
He outright admitted to sending the spy before kick off tonight.

"It's not illegal!" as he said

He outright admitted to sending the spy before kick off tonight.

"It's not illegal!" as he said
I know, but it makes you wonder how many times he has done it this season. It's clear that he did it this week and his man was even caught by the police just outside Derby's training ground, but apparently it happened last August before Derby v Leeds as well and probably on many more ocassions.

Derbyshire police last night claimed they found a man lurking by a fence with binoculars, pliers and a change of clothes.
:sonpoint:

Last edited:
Clubs up and down the country will be doing it in my opinion.

None will admit to it as freely though. El Loco.

Great stuff, just been to my Brother's garden beer shed to watch game. He is a Leeds fan and had my total support as they were playing that wanker Lampard.
Jack Clarke is brilliant and at 18 I can see us taking him for peanuts like Lennon and Rose haha.

Is it actually against the rules to spy on a training session if the players can be seen from public land I doubt there's much anyone can do. Of he's broke into the training ground however might be in shit

apparently there is no specific rule outlawing it, but one which says the clubs should act towards each other with the utmost good faith

I wouldnt bank on the "when we got arse raped by them earlier in the season there was a man acting suspiciously in the bushes" line being true. Unless it was John Terry having a wank.

apparently there is no specific rule outlawing it, but one which says the clubs should act towards each other with the utmost good faith

I wouldnt bank on the "when we got arse raped by them earlier in the season there was a man acting suspiciously in the bushes" line being true. Unless it was John Terry having a wank.
Wouldn't that be Wenger?

Back
Top Bottom