Leeds vs Dr. Tottenham - Sat 26th Feb 12:30 Whatever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to be enjoying my Saturday with people and not organising around spurs games anymore. I'll listen on the radio while I'm out but enic and levy have sucked all the joy out of supporting this side for me ,allowing us to get into this mess from the position we was in due to their mismanagement.

I'm expecting it to be 5 losses from 6. It will be a back 5 with shit wingbacks. Your goalscorer having to drop deep to playmake because nobody else in the side has a brain. 1 shot 2 if we're lucky in a half of football and sitting back waiting for Leeds to make a mistake instead of making something happen.

I would say enjoy to anybody that is mad enough that still has enough faith in this team to hope for a result and expect a performance but chances are high that you'll be watching the same old shit.

Leeds look a side in complete free fall to relegation. 3 defeats on the trot and 16 goals conceded in last 4 league games. What better tonic then than Dr Tottenham to come calling on Saturday. Leeds to win with a clean sheet.

We'll win this by 3 or 4 because Leeds are gak and get dicked by anyone with a decent front 3, but don't let yourself get tricked that it means anything.

Egg chasing on
After our game.

ROUND THREE​

Scotland v France.... BT Murrayfield (Edinburgh).... Saturday, February 26.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

England v Wales.... Twickenham (London).... Saturday, February 26.... 4.45pm GMT.... ITV

Ireland v Italy.... Aviva Stadium (Dublin).... Sunday, February 27.... 3pm GMT.... ITV

After our game.

ROUND THREE​

Scotland v France.... BT Murrayfield (Edinburgh).... Saturday, February 26.... 2.15pm GMT.... BBC

England v Wales.... Twickenham (London).... Saturday, February 26.... 4.45pm GMT.... ITV

Ireland v Italy.... Aviva Stadium (Dublin).... Sunday, February 27.... 3pm GMT.... ITV
I’m going to be out with the kids all Saturday morning until lunchtime. Thank God for that. Should be two good rugby matches Saturday afternoon. That’ll be my sport viewing fix for the weekend.

I genuinely can't do this....

What's the point?
We win, I feel fairly happy.... (Knowing it won't last)

We lose, it hurts like hell... and I wonder why I felt happy in the first place...

Right now, the hurt outweighs the happiness...

I dunno if I can do this to myself any more!

Fucking hell Spurs, you've made me question EVERYTHING I thought I knew about support...
This feels different from the naive 1990s support where you kinda hoped for better days...
We've HAD better days... We were in the running for a League title... We were in the Final of the Champions League... We won neither... And have been going downhill ever since.

This weekend isn't gonna make it any better.... Whatever the result!

Still, onwards and upwards!!
I'm sure the OS will spend the next few days reporting on the players trying to convince us that We'll bounce back and give it our all in the next game...

Pathetic cunts!

Still.... The Far East fan base lap it all up... And THEY'RE who counts these days, right?

Yawn. They'll probably win, a couple of posters will post the league table and how it's possible we can still make top 4, and then we'll immediately whimper to a shit defeat in the next game, or maybe this time even win a couple in a row before collapsing whenever there's even a smidgen of optimism or hope around.

It's utterly, maddeningly predictable.

Back
Top Bottom