Leeds vs Dr. Tottenham - Sat 26th Feb 12:30 Whatever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

82-F6208-A-E15-E-489-A-8-BC8-546-C103-C5-A00.webp

I am a new fan of a new sport to me and I chose the Tottenham Hotspur as my team because of Harry Kane Erik Christiansen sp?! and Sonny. I've believed that Kane and Son Should be a near guarantee combined 2 goals per contest. After three years of fandom I see as a casual fan that this is a club that canNot play consistent defense. And. .. this Just May be The most disfunctional club in The Premiere League, which Is Light Years Better than our MLS. And as in any family.. take Russia for example .. the Disfunction Starts with the PARENTS of the family

Oh Yeah and...

Come On You Spurs!!!
Get ready for a Wanks / MEH masterclass in a lively 3:1 loss

COYS
Those two can’t start. Time to question Conte if he pairs them and expects a performance anything other meek

The repercussions of not playing well and losing today don’t bare thinking about. I seriously believe if this shower of shit doesn’t turn up today and play for this manager, then come Monday we will be looking for a new manager.

Probably not a gane for kulu as he will be pressed by Leeds. Think we need pace with moura and berg. May sun drop to the bench. White in for winks. May be drop a shite WB and play back 4 with 3 in midfield of PEH white and kulu if he is gonna play.

Probably not a gane for kulu as he will be pressed by Leeds. Think we need pace with moura and berg. May sun drop to the bench. White in for winks. May be drop a shite WB and play back 4 with 3 in midfield of PEH white and kulu if he is gonna play.
Read that Lucas hasn’t traveled picked a knock up in training ffs

Peak Tottenham Hotspur when the club spends billions building state of the art training ground and stadium, only to leave the medical department to be run by some guy who dropped out in first year of veterinary school...
Oh great - you're a qualified doctor as well.
Any other members of staff that you haven't abused and accused of inadequacy yet.

Probably not

Peak Tottenham Hotspur when the club spends billions building state of the art training ground and stadium, only to leave the medical department to be run by some guy who dropped out in first year of veterinary school...
Cue the; "Well he has had to deal with a load of 'Donkeys' down the years" quotes!!

Back
Top Bottom