Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stop, look, listen.

I still see a problem in our style of play - I still believe we really need a convincing home league win. We are just so terribly slow in the first half of the games at Wembley so far, we need to be decisive and press from the very start.

Points wise we are doing well, yes. But something is missing and I think we can all agree on that. Poch needs to address this. We haven't scored a first half goal at Wembley in the league so far apart from the Liverpool game...

I still see a problem in our style of play - I still believe we really need a convincing home league win. We are just so terribly slow in the first half of the games at Wembley so far, we need to be decisive and press from the very start.

Points wise we are doing well, yes. But something is missing and I think we can all agree on that. Poch needs to address this. We haven't scored a first half goal at Wembley in the league so far apart from the Liverpool game...
That something missing is White Hart Lane.

We always put in a poor performance after a European game for some reason

But I think we’ll bounce back tomorrow night

COYMS

Foxes talk is a cheery old read, makes a change from a few months ago when Leicester where gonna be a force in Europe for years to come.

Tottenham (H) pre-match
Hah. Interesting mix there. Got a lot of time for the sensible (possibly older?) heads that just talk realistically about the tactics, but it's interjected with 'muh league win tho'.

Feel free to dine out on that title win, boys. All the way to relegation - because that is what complacency and relying on former glory gets you.

Are they still going to football matches in fancy dress or has all that shit worn off? Absolutely tragic freak show. When they came to The Lane last year it was like going to a panto, hundreds of the freaks.

a-leicester-city-fan-wearing-a-fox-fancy-dress-outfit-during-the-premier-HW8YYJ.jpg

article-2614088-1D5FEC1300000578-507_634x429.jpg

960.jpg

JS116709925_PA_Leicester-City-v-Everton-Premier-League-SPORT_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqKQ5Yvlf_tS7m85BSV1LmKqnSc8R5LWULuYgvlJinLGo.jpg

25B4976800000578-0-image-a-18_1424008003843.jpg

king-power-stadium-leicester-uk-3rd-april-2016-leicester-city-fans-fwb79g.jpg

leicester-city-fans-dressed-as-santa-claus-at-king-power-stadium-of-picture-id628927506

Leicester-City-v-Manchester-City.jpg

11fans.jpg

Back
Top Bottom