Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's a weird one - bit of a bar drought immediately around the stadium given that it's a little out of the centre of town.

The Parcel Yard is a nice enough establishment if you want a drink immediately after getting the train in (is literally next door to the train station).

That is where i will be starting. ;)

I don't take that as an excuse anymore. Conceding like the ones against Chelsea, Burnley and the West Brom one - that kind of defending is a bit of throwback. We lost 5 points in those 3 games. Has nothing to do with Wembley, that is down to concentration and clever play.

We need to play with more urgency today. I don't want another 0-0 by the break.

In hindsight, id kill to have gone in 0-0 at half time in the last 2 games.

Same number of points at this stage as last season is not an accurate measure of our performances this season. It is all relative to the performances of the other teams, specially the teams around us.

Apparently they won the league..... it's funny... no one's mentioned it?

_89709164_leicesterfanswearthevardycardy.jpg

Same number of points at this stage as last season is not an accurate measure of our performances this season. It is all relative to the performances of the other teams, specially the teams around us.

Hard to argue, but it is positive that we have started slowly before and turned it around. We need to be in the hunt to have that motivation, so hopefully we can pick up a few wins on the bounce starting tonight and energise the squad.

Right... fuck this. Fuck Leicester, fuck the anti-Spurs media...

Win tonight. And win well. Fuck the rest of 'em.

That is all we ask.

Not too difficult is it???

Back
Top Bottom