Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First time we’ve lost 3 away PL games on the bounce since AVB.

Poch needs to sort this out. We’re in a very awkward place. We don’t beat Watford then we really will have a fight on our hands for top 4. Results need to go our way tomorrow.

Drop Alli and eriksen, they just can't be arsed and know they are guaranteed starters. As for sissoko and llorente. Just shoot them and be done with it. Absolutely hopeless

first time we've lost three Prem games in a row under Poch I think. Very strange feeling. It's down to injuries and a lack of belief, particularly in front of goal. We'll sort it out but it's frustrating.

edit: As pointed out, we didnt lose to WB just felt like it.

Last edited:
Should've left and started boozing. I feel like Hitler in those videos, if anyone asked me to speak right now it's be all shouting and spittle. Why?! Fuuuuuuuuuck. Why?!

Yeah we should have scored at least 6 or 7
We should have won the league when Leicester does, no one remembers the team who should have won, I know we have been spoilt for so long buy today was not good enough, I hope Poch knows how to fix this as in the PL last few games we have not seemed up for it, only posistive is Lamela!

Fat Abbot Fat Abbot disagreeing with a player that’s been playing poorly having to earn his place back. Ok then.
:goonermong:

Are you as stupid as that smiley looks? Or do you see there's actually two sentences in your post? You wouldn't write "enjoy that seat Kane" if Harry had a bad game and was subbed, would you? Totally uncalled for, speaking like that about one of our most important players the last 4+ years.

So many wasted chances. Even down 2-0 we should have come back to at least scrap a draw if not a win. So many golden opportunities. Lamela comes in and immediately makes that incisive pass to get a goal. Eriksen and Dele need to sit for Son and Lamela on the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom