Les ferdinand

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's weird that the likes of eastcote,ruislip and northwood come under the borough of hillingdon when they have a north london postcode of 'Ha'.when u think hillingdon you think west london,Hayes,west Drayton,uxbridge and the 'ub' postcode.
I'm under Hillingdon but am probably closer to Harrow

In my life ive lived in to areas of Hillingdon. West Drayton and Hayes. I'm as ghetto as it gets son. my first words were "have you met my mate Stanley". Danny Dyer tried to come to West Drayton once...

Tried :parker:

Majority of my family's from around there, poor bastards :defoe: :vdvcry:

It's weird that the likes of eastcote,ruislip and northwood come under the borough of hillingdon when they have a north london postcode of 'Ha'.when u think hillingdon you think west london,Hayes,west Drayton,uxbridge and the 'ub' postcode.

very true, my Mum's old house in Northwood Hills' back garden runs right along the the border of 'arrah. Same with places like Northolt and Greenford, both got the UB postcode but in Ealing.

Probably am more Yiewsley tbh but my address always comes up as WD so I go with that. Sounds better too. And it's got a station, so people have actually heard of it.

Probably am more Yiewsley tbh but my address always comes up as WD so I go with that. Sounds better too. And it's got a station, so people have actually heard of it.

You traitor, you. This might seem random, but do you by any chance fish? There's loads of lakes about and my Grandad was the bailiff :cliveallen: :nawty: of one.

Funny name West Drayton, as far as I know there is no other 'Drayton' anywhere near it!

Lol no i dont fish, i used to go fishing in little britain with my dad as a nipper though. And you're right, theres no Drayton or anything. But tbh, common sense and logic arent exactly traits associated with the people round here...

er...

pinner and ruislip are quite 'leafy', but i wouldn't really say there are any particularly 'nice' places unless you start going into places like Chiswick and Kensington..

Back
Top Bottom