Les ferdinand

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Parts of HA does come under hillingdon borough but is still the north.UB is west london bollocks,qpr/chelsea country.

Noooo way mate, well off! Qpr and Chelsea are hammersmith way, UB is PROPER west london. Doesn't get more west london than us.

Anthony Beale Anthony Beale .respect the north mate,its where your teams from.if It was all about UB and west london you'd b supporting qpr or chelski.

I never said anything about N17 !! The only team in the UB area is Hayes (well, Hayes and Yeading now) which was how we got onto this conversation in the first place.

NW is North West London...the rest of you, you're all Middlesex!!!

:carrollwtf:

Don't even get me started on Middlesex... It doesn't exist any more!!

I've always thought of Hayes/Drayton area as being strictly QPR and Chelski, with of course the mighty Hayes and Yeading thrown in aswell!

Middlesex mandem, unite :adeninja:

MKYid MKYid .north west is part of north london.tottenham is actually north east london but london had to give up the NE postcode to Newcastle.you still have the college of north east london in totty and Enfield.hendon which is nw4 is actually the centre of north london as that's where the m1(the north)starts.middlesex is a funny one,it doesn't exist anymore but they've kept the middlesex postcodes.

A bit like se and sw make up south london,nw and n/ne make up good old north London.shit thing about me growing up in this part if north london(kensal rise) is that it was full of gooners.a few yids but predominately scum!

I only know like... 2 or 3 qpr fans round here. I probably know more people that have played for them than actually support them...

really!?!?!??!! a good mate of mine from 'ayes is chelski, and his dad and all of his mates are either one of the two. Even all of my Grandad's friends are the same (albeit they're old boys) with a few Spurs which is a nice touch.

MKYid MKYid .north west is part of north london.tottenham is actually north east london but london had to give up the NE postcode to Newcastle.you still have the college of north east london in totty and Enfield.hendon which is nw4 is actually the centre of north london as that's where the m1(the north)starts.middlesex is a funny one,it doesn't exist anymore but they've kept the middlesex postcodes.

I would've classed hendon as north west, and said that somwhere around muswell hill being the centre of north

I always thought muswell hill,Hornsey was the centre,until it was explained to me the m1 starts in north london and leads straight up to the north of England.

The M1 runs up the middle of England but London is in the South East, so the M1 starts from slightly West of North London and runs NW before going North. The A10 runs more centrally through london, deviating slightly as it stops being the Great Cambridge Road and turns in to The Roundway/Bruce Grove before continuing down Tottenham High Road to Tower Bridge. To my mind Jct 25 of the M25 is the most Northerly point in London.

MKYid MKYid .the a10 runs up too Cambridge and Norfolk which is too the east of the country,which supports my point of totty being north east london.i can see your point with the m1 being to a slightly north west,but i would say junction 24 is the centre point of north london.

Noooo way mate, well off! Qpr and Chelsea are hammersmith way, UB is PROPER west london. Doesn't get more west london than us.

I never said anything about N17 !! The only team in the UB area is Hayes (well, Hayes and Yeading now) which was how we got onto this conversation in the first place.

Don't even get me started on Middlesex... It doesn't exist any more!!
What county plays cricket at Lord's?

I noticed him sitting next to Fernandes when QPR came to the lane + TV pictures showed him sat next to him at the weekend too.
Que Harry's sacking and Sherwood appointed as manager?

Que Harry's sacking and Sherwood appointed as manager?
Bl0JDGQCcAATzWy.jpg

I think this is an interesting listen.

On today’s episode, we are joined by a Premier League great who started off in non-league football and went on to become PFA Player of the Year.

Les Ferdinand enjoyed a successful and varied career playing for clubs such as QPR, Tottenham Hotspur as well as being part of the ‘great entertainers’ under Kevin Keegan at Newcastle United. After retirement he returned to West London and took up the role as Director of Football at QPR, becoming the first British black player to hold that position.

After stepping down last year ‘Sir Les’ as he is affectionately known joins the show to discuss his unconventional route to superstardom, opening up on his time at Tottenham and Newcastle, his turbulent tenure at QPR and the issues black former players are facing to find jobs in football.

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3dBHyIkn5LVGQvlg7WCJK1?si=JxQ5zDb4StSyobe24RidIg

I think this is an interesting listen.

On today’s episode, we are joined by a Premier League great who started off in non-league football and went on to become PFA Player of the Year.

Les Ferdinand enjoyed a successful and varied career playing for clubs such as QPR, Tottenham Hotspur as well as being part of the ‘great entertainers’ under Kevin Keegan at Newcastle United. After retirement he returned to West London and took up the role as Director of Football at QPR, becoming the first British black player to hold that position.

After stepping down last year ‘Sir Les’ as he is affectionately known joins the show to discuss his unconventional route to superstardom, opening up on his time at Tottenham and Newcastle, his turbulent tenure at QPR and the issues black former players are facing to find jobs in football.

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3dBHyIkn5LVGQvlg7WCJK1?si=JxQ5zDb4StSyobe24RidIg

Ill give that a listen on the way into work tomorrow. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom