Let’s get along

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s a double edged sword at times I suppose but one of the reasons I love this forum is the ‘mods’ don’t moderate. I agree that sometimes we deviate off topic on here but better than some nerd in his basement thinking his the Gestapo on a power trip.
It also means that collectively we also set the tone so maybe sammyspurs sammyspurs is on to something.
Happy to drop my covert mission to destroy Mick Cooper Mick Cooper if the rest of you are ❤.

I love this forum and am honestly not too bothered when things go crazy. The only thing that gets my goat are people who think their geographical proximity to the stadium affords them greater status as fans. I spent a lot of my childhood close to WHL but don't think that somehow makes me more Spurs than a fan from Idaho or Sydney. I've got to know fellow fans from across the globe and they all love the club. They're all part of the family.

I love this forum and am honestly not too bothered when things go crazy. The only thing that gets my goat are people who think their geographical proximity to the stadium affords them greater status as fans. I spent a lot of my childhood close to WHL but don't think that somehow makes me more Spurs than a fan from Idaho or Sydney. I've got to know fellow fans from across the globe and they all love the club. They're all part of the family.
Proximity gets you nothing. It’s how many games you’ve been too, especially if they’re away fixtures.

Proximity gets you nothing. It’s how many games you’ve been too, especially if they’re away fixtures.
Arse fan tv go to every game home and away.

Does that make them better supporters than a gooner who lives abroad, that goes once a season and actually has to take time off work, away from his family and spend a fortune on a flight and hotel for one single game and actually sings, backs his team with all his heart and ENJOYS and appreciates the experience, win lose or draw?

There’s more to being a good supporter than having enough money and time to buy a season ticket and go to 60 games a year.
The key word being supporter, not flying planes over the stadium demanding the head of your most successful ever manager who was winning doubles 15 years earlier because he had you in 6th.

Maybe some fans strive to be just like DT and “Fam”.

Others don’t

🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I’m willing to throw out the olive branch

Let’s have an unwritten rule that off topic and politics is one thing but how about we ALL keep the poison out the Spurs forum?

I’ll happily take all cunts fellow yiddos off ignore and not get personal and antagonistic if we can just debate Spurs.

Doesn’t have to be a circle jerk of agreement, but we’re all Spurs and I’ve genuinely forgotten that we’re all here for the good of the club.
We’re not enemies.
As long as this place is basically unmoderated, people will talk to eachother like utter shit.
It's not pleasant but at the same time, if you can look past it and click ignore for the worst offenders, then it's actually better than a certain other place.

Last edited:
Just keep the politics off the Footy related threads and in the off topic space.

That's my biggest bugbear on here.

In terms of the football side I don't mind admitting I'm football bi-polar, if we lose we are the biggest pile of shit in the galaxy if we win the league is definitely on, it's a weakness. I have a blind spot when it comes to logic and Spurs.
So I don't care being cunted off about my football opinions, just leave out the politics

Pulp Fiction Please GIF by MIRAMAX

Just keep the politics off the Footy related threads and in the off topic space.

That's my biggest bugbear on here.

In terms of the football side I don't mind admitting I'm football bi-polar, if we lose we are the biggest pile of shit in the galaxy if we win the league is definitely on, it's a weakness. I have a blind spot when it comes to logic and Spurs.
So I don't care being cunted off about my football opinions, just leave out the politics

Pulp Fiction Please GIF by MIRAMAX
That's exactly how Boris would have said it!! :sonpoint:

Arse fan tv go to every game home and away.

Does that make them better supporters than a gooner who lives abroad, that goes once a season and actually has to take time off work, away from his family and spend a fortune on a flight and hotel for one single game and actually sings, backs his team with all his heart and ENJOYS and appreciates the experience, win lose or draw?

There’s more to being a good supporter than having enough money and time to buy a season ticket and go to 60 games a year.
The key word being supporter, not flying planes over the stadium demanding the head of your most successful ever manager who was winning doubles 15 years earlier because he had you in 6th.

Maybe some fans strive to be just like DT and “Fam”.

Others don’t

🤷‍♂️
DT? Prize bellend of the highest order. So funny when he gets stroppy and storms off

Back
Top Bottom