Levy / ENIC OUT? New Poll 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ENIC / Levy Out?

• Total voters
It was a cup run that included us beating Man City and Ajax we had a chance of winning the most prestigious trophy in football, I think it was a crucial factor in attracting Mourinho. Sure we have to think about what comes after Mourinho especially when Mourinho doesn't stay at clubs for very long. Look at the state of Man Utd atm, even Mourinho although he had some success couldn't bring them a prem title like they craved. So yes we have to look this because the next manager likely we be a step down in what they achieved in the game.
Not even manager for a year yet and you're looking for the next manager?

The analogies don't really work at all, especially when in the first paragraph you talk about doing everything right and things going wrong anyways which is certainly not what has happened here at all.

Sure it wasn't Levy's fault that Sissoko put his arm up but it was in part his fault that a crap player like Sissoko was on the field in the first place and that there weren't better options brought in or that Sissoko was brought in in the first place.
Absolutely no chance that Poch told Levy he wanted to sign Sissoko? And that Levy backed the manager?

I’m fine to assume Levy is a control freak, but I’m sure he’s not signing players without serious input from the Manager, Coaches and Scouts.

quick look at age to trophies (supporter from aged 10 for simplicity)

if you're now 20, you'd have seen Tottenham win nothing

if you're now 30, you'd have seen Tottenham win 1 cup
(League Cup)

if you're now 40, you'd have seen Tottenham win 3 cups
(FA Cup, 2 League Cups)

if you're now 50, you'd have seen Tottenham win 6 cups
(1 UEFA Cup, 3 FA Cups, 2 League Cups)

if you're now 60, you'd have seen Tottenham win 9 cups
(2UEFA Cups, 3 FA Cups, 4 League Cups)

if you're now 70, you'd have seen Tottenham win 15 cups
(1 League Title, 3 UEFA Cups, 6 FA Cups, 4 League Cups)

if you're now 80, what the fuack are you doing here on TFC?

I've always said that.
Levy is the constant throughout those 20 years though, others have left, paid the price for failure.
Everything is good now but I think about life after Mourinho and whether Levy will be a true backer of the next manager we get.
If he keeps backing Jose every year. And by that I dont mean spending loads but helping complete the squad every year, then may Levy stay here for a long time. This is the first time ever I feel he's done the transfer window right. Hope it continues and hope he gets the squad ready before the first match of the season next time.

quick look at age to trophies (supporter from aged 10 for simplicity)

(League Cup)

(FA Cup, 2 League Cups)

That’s not right. i’m not 40 and i saw us win the Eufa cup too

Come Here Dr Evil GIF

m45qgE.gif

(League Cup)

(FA Cup, 2 League Cups)

That's not quite right, though.

Chairman awarded CEO of the Year

:bow: :levystare:

I'm a believer now. He gave us Bale. He gave us Reguilom

More importantly he's changed my life. I used to be a nobody until I heard about how Levy studied hard and passed his private school exams.

The little bald twat thought he was gonna get away with it, now now Daniel you should have learnt by now.
We still don't like or trust you and those of us who knew what mourinho was going to do have no sympathy for you...
Its time for you to go and try ruining another club, maybe Palace or west spam is more your level ......
This is not a knee jerk reaction before anyone starts, I have not changed my stance on levy since he royally fucked Harry Redknapp the year we somehow got into the champions league..

The little bald twat thought he was gonna get away with it, now now Daniel you should have learnt by now.
We still don't like or trust you and those of us who knew what mourinho was going to do have no sympathy for you...
Its time for you to go and try ruining another club, maybe Palace or west spam is more your level ......
This is not a knee jerk reaction before anyone starts, I have not changed my stance on levy since he royally fucked Harry Redknapp the year we somehow got into the champions league..
What a tit.

Back
Top Bottom