Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The #LevyOut crowd?

All bravado online, do fuck all in real life - while actually lining the pockets they fucking complain about. The idiocy is astounding.

One of the biggest #Levyout crowd on here, actually did the skywalk, then spent a fortune in the club shop before attending a game. Unbelievable!! 🤦🏻‍♂️
ironic

No , but we get accused of not coming in here after a win . I said I won’t slag him off in January if he delivers two decent signings early Jan , until then I expect him to let Ange down

No you get accused of bumping this thread after a loss out of pure emotion lol no one expects your to change your opinion after we win

We definitely get accused of going missing after a win, however i‘m in a good mood as we all should be . We sneaked a win and every other result went how we wanted

Kandi Burruss Reaction GIF

carrie underwood cma awards GIF by The 52nd Annual CMA Awards

OK Danny Boy, time to put your big boy pants on . Romero out adding to our injury crisis alongside international absentees , well Ange has got the fans of your back ,now grow a pair and back him early with what he needs

Here we go then, as I predicted way back when we now find ourselves with a CB pairing featuring Dier for the next few weeks, this is why the bald cunt gets pelters.
Let's just hope this next few weeks isn't costly to our season because tight cunt refused to bolster the squad.

Stevie wonderHere we go then, as I predicted way back when we now find ourselves with a CB pairing featuring Dier for the next few weeks, this is why the bald cunt gets pelters.
Let's just hope this next few weeks isn't costly to our season because tight cunt refused to bolster the squad.
You didn't need to be Nostradamus to see it. Fucking Stevie Wonder saw it.

tonight show GIF

Only two good CBs was asking for trouble. Levy and the recruitment team could and should have done more, but by all accounts we did try to get Lloyd Kelly over the line.

We aren't spending stacks of money in January but we have to get at least one CB of Romero/van der Ven quality by at least the 8th of January. That would give at least 4/5 training sessions before the United game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom