Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
It looks like we’ve got Levy to thank for making the deal with Bale happen.

We have a lot to thank Levy for. I get the frustration about the years we slipped and let this squad get stagnant. It is super relevant, but we also need to realise what this man and ENIC have done for the club. I know, I am a pretty new fan and I don't know or bond with the full history of the club, but a lot has happened in my time under ENIC and most for the good.

4 new players last summer, 2 in January and 5 so far this window. 11 new players even if some are for the future and others on loan. That is still commitment.

That doesn't excuse fucking up Dybala, Grealish, Hazard, Bruno Fernandes and others.

Also giving Poch zero transfers for two windows. Then there's holding out for higher fees for the likes of Eriksen and Rose, who were rotten apples in the squad.

I'm on the fence as this window has been exceptional. I still think we need a proper backup striker as a matter of urgency.

Thread bump

tumbleweed GIF

That doesn't excuse fucking up Dybala, Grealish, Hazard, Bruno Fernandes and others.

Also giving Poch zero transfers for two windows. Then there's holding out for higher fees for the likes of Eriksen and Rose, who were rotten apples in the squad.

I'm on the fence as this window has been exceptional. I still think we need a proper backup striker as a matter of urgency.
How are you viewing things now, come down off the fence yet ?
:mourthumb:

How are you viewing things now, come down off the fence yet ?
:mourthumb:
Yep, really happy. Every position my father-in-law and I discussed before the window we have strengthened, including a game changer in Bale.

Can't complain about this window, but previous you certainly still can!

All that matters now is: COYS

How many of those teams are among the 10 richest clubs in the world?

At least lets compare apples with apples.
Are you saying that because our transfer record is higher than Bournmouth and Burnley we should all shut the fuck up and thank ENIC for our blessings?
Let's see...Levy took over 21 years ago...we've won 1 trophy, the most barren run of success for THFC since the 1940's...hes sacked 10 managers, fans are fleeced, he takes the piss in every transfer window, staff and players are pissed off, the new stadium is nothing more than a cashcow for ENIC and Levy, AND the cunt trousers the highest football chairman's salary in the Premier league and one of the highest in world football....the SOONER this parasite sells up the better...how the FUCK anyone can support him is beyond me....

We need a refresh on and off the pitch. I don't have an issue with him staying if he backs away from having any involvment with the actual football.

Give the experts the budget, Daniel, and let them get on with it. Tend to pricing up Spurs merch and skywalking with Lennie James. But of course you wont. You're like a shit in a sandpit.

Back
Top Bottom