Lewis Holtby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Holtby's gone? lol, I didn't know if that was the case, thought he was still our player.

Not sure if you're joking and that you have had this discussion a million times over. The BILD Zeitung, which although a shit newspaper and the German equivalent of The Sun in England, had an exclusive just weeks after the summer window had been closed that HSV had already signed Holtby on a permanent after triggering a clause in the contract. The BILD Zeitung, as shit as it is, still has excellent contacts in German football, so it might be gospel.

But officially, there has been nothing.

Hamburger SV (loan)[edit]
Holtby joined Hamburg initially on loan during the 2014 summer transfer window. The move was rumoured to have been made permanent in January 2015, and an auto-buy clause in his contract was supposedly triggered for a deal worth around €6.5 million. [30] However, no such deal has been confirmed by either club, and as such Holtby remains a Tottenham Hotspur player.

HE'S FUCKING GONE
Not official until it's on OS:
4c1ucmT.jpg

I love this argument.

That dogs face :eriksenlol:

Some animals, even dogs struggle at times to show happiness. If he had won free food for the rest of his life, he would have been over the moon. The dog doesn't understand what just had happened. Daft dog..

On to humans though, as some people struggle with the ability to show emotions as well. Here is a random example of a player that has signed for a huge football club called Everton FC in Liverpool. You can see how he is fighting with his emotions inside.

PAY--Evertons-Aaron-Lennon.jpg

Last edited:
Im a gung-ho, balls out, nail my colours to the mast kind of man. Can't pussy out now.
I'm gonna keep you arguing so you look even worse. So, where is Holtby?

On the serious side, I think he'd be a great impact sub. Maybe he won't play because he wants to start, but with the energy that he has when our starting Midfield is tired he would run the opposition down... Plus he has a decent shot, as well as being able to pass quickly ( I think)

I'm gonna keep you arguing so you look even worse. So, where is Holtby?

On the serious side, I think he'd be a great impact sub. Maybe he won't play because he wants to start, but with the energy that he has when our starting Midfield is tired he would run the opposition down... Plus he has a decent shot, as well as being able to pass quickly ( I think)
He's currently in germany injured. Which is weird... because when our other players get injured they come back to our state of the art training complex, even Delle alli is doing his recovery with us. And yet Holtby isn't? Interesting. Its almost like he doesnt really play for us anymore.

He's currently in germany injured. Which is weird... because when our other players get injured they come back to our state of the art training complex, even Delle alli is doing his recovery with us. And yet Holtby isn't? Interesting. Its almost like he doesnt really play for us anymore.
Yeah, it kidna seems like he is frozen out. Maybe Poch hasn't seen enough of him yet, rates him for being too hyper = too playful

Back
Top Bottom