Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have just realised that we drew! Serves me right for switching off when they scored their second!!!! Suppose I'll watch MOTD now, if only to see Klippity lose his head. Hanging my head in shame for losing the faith.

4050.jpg

Look at Lamela in the back there.

Look at the stats from that game at the end of the article

Liverpool 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur

Fucking battered them at Anfield, and they want to cry about being cheated?

Well I remember when we were flying a few years ago and they had a few injuries and shit their pants. They managed to get a perfectly safe and dry stadium postponed by the PL because there was snow somewhere else in Liverpool city center so apparently that was unsafe for fans.

In the replay a few weeks later, with a fit squad (how convenient) we had a Defoe equaliser chalked off for offside. A Liverpool player had made a backpass which JD latched on to. Work that one out.

Fuck off Liverpool.....the silence that fell over the ground when we constantly pressed late on was a sham. The Kop roar, yeah alright, only when you're winning. Nothing but another whiney northern team.....a rich Burnley. Crying because the ref saw you dirty fouls this time.....the only stat you beat us on.
You played like Wimbledon HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF

Then have the nerve to think you are rightfully above us. Once in a decade you have finished there.
Suck on that from yesterday, it was the moment you realised it will happen again.

Some of the comments on here about Kane are absolutely shocking.

"A disgrace"
"he handed the game to Liverpool"

Yes he missed a pen. He's fucking human ffs. Has no one missed a pen before??? The game was not all about that miss. Plenty else went on in the game. The two we conceded were poor defensively. We win lose and draw AS A TEAM. 100 goals is a great achievement. But he cos he misses something he usually buries he is abused by some so called fans. Disgraceful

They are jus
Last one from me from Rawk - I don't think this one likes us...
Quote from: Flaccido Dongingo on February 1, 2018,
I fucking despise them, from that twat Levy, to pricks like Hoddle, 'arry, up to latter day shithouses like that snidey coward Alli, they are a veritable never-ending conveyor belt of c*nts, their supporters are pricks too.

No visit to the cheese room for that rude young man!
They are just annoyed because their main stand looks like a high school.
thumb_25280_default_news_size_5.jpeg

In case anyone's missed this, here's an ex referee explaining both penalty decisions:

He told Sky Sports: "The first penalty is very interesting. [Harry] Kane is in an offside position and [Dejan] Lovren has the chance to clear the ball and takes a chance.

"He has an ample opportunity to clear it. He doesn't clear it and he's clearly hit the ball. The ball comes through to Kane who is now not offside, as the law states.

"I thought it was excellent because you can quite clearly hear Eddie Smart say to Jon Moss, "I don't know if he's played the ball.

"It might have taken a bit of time but at the end they came to the right decision and both officials should be applauded. Lovren miskicks the ball so Kane is therefore onside.

Second:

"It's very difficult because the penalty area is so crowded that [Moss] has to look across on the diagonally," the former official added.

"There's no doubt there's a foul and it's another example of great teamwork between the two [Moss and Smart]. It underpins the strength of their game.

"In the debrief after the game, they'll be told that they made the big, match-changing decisions correct on the day."

Back
Top Bottom