Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh, Poch subs....
Wanyama - Goal
Lamela - Win Pen from a flicked on header from Llorente. Probably best best manager in the World.

You mean Poch made game changing substitutions? But I thought from all the melters in games past Poch didn't have a plan b... Or knew how to deploy subs.....

Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino speaking to Match of the Day: "It was an amazing game to watch. I was calm, because I think the team plays so well. The feeling is we dropped two points. We were much, much, much better than Liverpool."

giphy.gif

Liverpool, as a team, were pretty dreadful second half, we totally dominated them, I don't recall them doing anything besides Salah's very good individual goal. They didn't have the same fitness level as us either.

Great result in the end. Should have been 3 really but was so very nearly 0.

Now 3pts in the NLD please go round off a very well navigated run of tough games.

Liverpool, as a team, were pretty dreadful second half, we totally dominated them, I don't recall them doing anything besides Salah's very good individual goal. They didn't have the same fitness level as us either.
That is what I noticed. They literally couldn't run anymore. Perhaps they are pressing too much early on. It would be interesting to see how many late goals they let have in. I remember they let in 2 in the last 5 or so minutes against City.

Back
Top Bottom