Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday 4 Feb. 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That at the end was all the emotions of football encapsulated in a very brief time period. Misery to joy to even greater hope/joy, to absolute dejection followed by insane nerves then complete ecstasy. Mental. That's part of why we love this game so much.

A shame we didn't take all three but such a huge difference between being 2 points and 5 points behind them. Very good result, great day out, except the trains which were a nightmare, that I blame on so many Liverpool supporters not following a team more local to them!

Hahaha, we have reached Peak Scouse... The anti-semitic twat has dug up this info on Culture Club drummer Jon Moss...

DVRd8ssX0AA6sQC

listening to the dippers lose their shit over this is fucking brilliant. Wonder if they ever took issue with Gerard or Suarez's behavior.

It was fun to watch all those Scousers melt with all their injustice conspiracy theories and all that shit but now it's getting beyond ridiculous, get over it and grow up you bunch of cry babies twats. Liverpool did not deserve the three points yesterday and a draw was probably a fair result for them given that we completely dominated them in their own bloody yard. Classless cunts. I hope they finish out of top 4.

Im proud of my bias....thought I was anti Spurs make your mind up
Everyone is biased as a fan - but making factually incorrect statements time after time in order to gain some internet rep makes you just as deluded as the very scousers you're bashing

Hahaha, we have reached Peak Scouse... The anti-semitic twat has dug up this info on Culture Club drummer Jon Moss...

DVRd8ssX0AA6sQC
The twists and turns of his mind are hilarious. He attacked a female LFC fan for trying to take a balanced look at things, and he claims to not be from Liverpool. His bio claims he's a 20-year old "Christian" Conservative "French-American".

How the fuck he then decided to back the avowedly leftist, "red" LFC I don't know. Maybe he mistook the anti-Semitism in Communism for the version he was used to.

Back
Top Bottom