Liverpool vs Tottenham - Sunday May 5th - 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They walked that into the net for fucks sake.

Honestly outside of the first 5-8 mins we have been absolutely awful yet again.

And it's not just the players, it's the tactics reminds me far too much of AVB football, lots of possession but doing nothing with it, difference being we don't have a Bale or Kane to get us out of trouble.

This is why I have concerns about giving Ange a lot of money to spend rebuilding the team, I don't have confidence it will be spent well on players that will improve us and I think the system itself is flawed.

We're diabolical.
So soft, shipping goals for fun and teams dont even have to get out of 1st gear to beat us easily.

Looks like a team that dont believe in what they are doing, devoid of confidence and have given up.

They look like they’re not even trying.

First time four loses in a row in 20 years. Most goals conceded in how many years?

Ange is lucky it’s the end of the season or he’s gone.

Imagine the BJ
Dog Meme GIF by DogeBONK

Fucking pathetic. This is not “Tottenham”

Fuck off Levy and Fucking take your cheap punt Aussie Ted Lasso with you.

Absolutely unbelievable and unacceptable again.

“It’s what we are mate”

“What ? A bunch of unprofessional cunts disgracing our shirt?”

Back
Top Bottom