Liverpool vs Tottenham - Sunday May 5th - 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's effing reffing this game?

20231705-800-paul-tierney.ashx

Think we might score 1 or 2. But they're likely to score 4 or 5. The fact that the title has gone will actually help them in this game as they won't be playing with the pressure they would have been had they still been doing so.

Think we might score 1 or 2. But they're likely to score 4 or 5. The fact that the title has gone will actually help them in this game as they won't be playing with the pressure they would have been had they still been doing so.
Based on the way we're playing currently, we might not even score 1 or 2 and just simply get battered by 4 or 5. Iirc, we've now scored just 1 goal in our last 4 away games which is really bad. Hopefully we are able to turn it around though.

Their season has unravelled and they are playing almost as badly as us, so maybe we can get something.
You could have Kane, Mbappe and Vinicius up front, if your midfield doesn't progress the ball properly they will still do fuck all. What happened to this:

View: https://twitter.com/rtjenky/status/1785953826333245872

That's literally the same players, unfortunately their balls have now shrivelled up. That pass from Sarr (under pressure) that opens up the play simply doesn't get played anymore. We have gone back to playing wimp-ball.

Ange Ball was a fleeting moment in history...
It all came crashing down the moment Poch's CHELSEA came to town...

And it hasn't been seen since!
.thanks Poch, you fat faced, Judas cunt!
We will lose the next two comfortably and win our last two which will get us 5th but I honestly think the Liverpool and City games are going to worse than the last two in terms of score lines. The Woolwich and Chelsea games hurt more because of who it is but I’m dreading going on Sunday and I’m not in anyway am I going to the City game. The city game is the biggest Lose Lose game in our history 🤣🤣🤣
I see it more as a win win!! we win, we win the game (regardless of the impact)
We lose and City almost certainly win the league....
.I'm only looking at the positives!

Luckily I'm at a wedding, so won't see this live.
Don't know why we're bothering TBH, the result was determined 5 minutes after the refs apologized for their mistake in the home game.

Back
Top Bottom