Liverpool vs Tottenham - Sunday May 5th - 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wouldn't be surprised if we lost this 7 nil

They are in shit form and need a response. We are in shit form and never give one.

Honestly though and this is a piece of advice I'm going to share. Forget about the game ruining your bank holiday. Go and do something else instead. It isn't fair they keep doing it to us.

My gran has more bite with her false choppers in a glass by the side of the bed.
You're telling me!........

Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Even if we COULD beat Liverpool away, we won't, because we won't be allowed to!

We met Woolwich on a run, we lost...
We met Chelsea on the back of a losing run... We lost,

We meet Liverpool on the back of a few defeats... We'll lose!

We can't break the cycle, not can we take advantage of another teams' dismal form...

We're just NOTHING right now, had rightfully deserve NOTHING!

IF we fucking DARE beat City, and hand AraeAnal the titie, after the last 3 games' pathetic showings, I will be fucking LIVID! We don't DESERVE to decide the fate of the title... We haven't earnt the RIGHT after the last 3 showings (and, I assume, the NEXT one!)

Proof positive that Spurs players just don't GET it!

Beating Arse or Chelsea might have given us some leeway, but after we surrendered to both, if we dare take points off the only TWO teams capable of catching the arse, then I'll genuinely start to believe we're doing it deliberately to spite our own fans!

What other explanation IS there?

They are in shit form and need a response. We are in shit form and never give one.

Honestly though and this is a piece of advice I'm going to share. Forget about the game ruining your bank holiday. Go and do something else instead. It isn't fair they keep doing it to us.
Forfeiting the game would be less embarassing than what will come.

I'm not even interested in results at this stage. 4th is incredibly unlikely now. All things considered 5th is a good first season under Ange. What we DO need to see though, is a bit of improvement and a bit of bloody fight at least.

Careful mate, somebody will tell you that you don’t deserve to call yourself a Spurs fan

I'm not even interested in results at this stage. 4th is incredibly unlikely now. All things considered 5th is a good first season under Ange. What we DO need to see though, is a bit of improvement and a bit of bloody fight at least.
Funnily enough, if we swapped the first 10 games for the last 10 games, we'd all be ecstatic!

We started TOO well...
This seasons current position (5th with 4 games to go) is probably just about what we'd hope to be...

The nature of that journey is what's hurting...
Top in October... NO team in that position has finished outside the Top 4 at the end of the season (of course we'll be the first to do it!)

But genuinely, if we'd have started slowly, and finished strong, we'd all be cooing that Ange Ball is the way forward...
.as it is , we peaked too soon, and raised expectations. That's on us.

Now we've resorted to type, if we finish 5th, and qualify for a European competition we actually have a chance of WINNING next season, then that'll do me!

Funnily enough, if we swapped the first 10 games for the last 10 games, we'd all be ecstatic!

We started TOO well...
This seasons current position (5th with 4 games to go) is probably just about what we'd hope to be...

Top in October... NO team in that position has finished outside the Top 4 at the end of the season (of course we'll be the first to do it!)

But genuinely, if we'd have started slowly, and finished strong, we'd all be cooing that Ange Ball is the way forward...

Now we've resorted to type, if we finish 5th, and qualify for a European competition we actually have a chance of WINNING next season, then that'll do me!
Yep, think it's good to take a step back sometimes and look at the wider picture. Given losing Kane etc., 5th is a good season considering our expectations going in. The dross we've been served since Jan is worrying but need to look at things holistically

Yep, think it's good to take a step back sometimes and look at the wider picture. Given losing Kane etc., 5th is a good season considering our expectations going in. The dross we've been served since Jan is worrying but need to look at things holistically
Swap August-December for January-May and you have a totally different view of the season!

We started TOO well...

Ange would have been sacked before Christmas if we’d started the season like this.

---------------------------Vicario------------------------------
Porro-----------Romero------Dragusin------------VDV
-------------Bissouma---Bentancur----Sarr-------------
--Johnson---------------------------------------Moore--
------------------------Richarlison---------------------

0-4 loss.

Going to a gig Sunday night in Shepherds bush. Will get there earlier enough to watch the game, but no one knows who i support. So as long as i don't shout scream etc, i can watch the game with no-one knowing my allegiances and sniggering at me.
RESULT :)

A draw would be an unbelievable result.

Looking forward to the countless references to the ‘robbery’ in N17 in September…

Cunts

Back
Top Bottom