Liverpool's list of banned words

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BQaS2mfCEAIssly.jpg:large

:kaboullol:

I was watching a match a while ago where a guy got sent off so the other team ended up a man up, I didn't see the whole of the game because I decided to nip out for a fag. Anyway, I got chatting to this bloke about the royal baby that Princess Kate has just had and how the Queen might feel about it, he went it to greater detail than I would have liked, even to the point of discussing pain-relief during birth, which I found quite queer. Next thing I know I was talking to some teenagers about tv and films, it turns out they like Futurama and like me, their favorite episode is the one with the parallel universes...y'know, when they meet the different coloured Bender.

My god...I'm the most offensive cunt I've never met!!

its cos the Japanese word for Japan is Nippon, and some people throw it all east asians.

there are slight facial differences , generically, between han chinese (remember, Chinese also includes mongolian, tibetan, & uygher), japanese and koreans though

Two things I'm wondering about. 1. shouldn't the list be alphabetical, or are the top ones worse than the bottom ones? 2. By banning all the words from the average scousers vocabulary, it's going to be a quiet stadium come game time.

I was watching a match a while ago where a guy got sent off so the other team ended up a man up, I didn't see the whole of the game because I decided to nip out for a fag. Anyway, I got chatting to this bloke about the royal baby that Princess Kate has just had and how the Queen might feel about it, he went it to greater detail than I would have liked, even to the point of discussing pain-relief during birth, which I found quite queer. Next thing I know I was talking to some teenagers about tv and films, it turns out they like Futurama and like me, their favorite episode is the one with the parallel universes...y'know, when they meet the different coloured Bender.

My god...I'm the most offensive cunt I've never met!!

Pffffffftt.......you didn't even manage to get "play like a girl" into the paragraph

its cos the Japanese word for Japan is Nippon, and some people throw it all east asians.

there are slight facial differences , generically, between han chinese (remember, Chinese also includes mongolian, tibetan, & uygher), japanese and koreans though
To be pedantic, 'Nippon' is an anglicisation. A more accurate transliteration of the original Japanese is 'Nee-hon'.

To be pedantic, 'Nippon' is an anglicisation. A more accurate transliteration of the original Japanese is 'Nee-hon'.
It can be either. "Nippon" tends to be preferred in official terminology (e.g. 'Nippon-koku') and "Nihon" the rest of the time.

But there's not a set rule for which pronunciation you use when. Because that would make it too easy.

Back
Top Bottom