Louis Van Gaal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fair enough, but this entire site is a terrible waste as well. It's all relative.

Only because I choose to ignore it.

If I unignore the two people on my list, I would have a far superior knowledge of football, philosophy and life. All from this site. Probably
:memeokay:

Allegedly

:troll:

Moyes would prove a great fall guy for the next manager, after all any new Manure manager has to live upto the legacy of Moyes, which is just a bit easier than the legacy of Fergie, remeber having a conversation on this forum before about this. Still if he somehow gets 5th I think they may be inclined to give him one more shot and if we are getting rid of Sherwood that should leave the door open to LvG.

I said this in the Moyes thread a few months back - he's the shit in the shit sandwich. Next guy is the one who followed Moyes, not the one who failed to live up to his predecessor

now now son, as long as there isnt a wenger in your shower, you'll be fine

Just asking for reposts from the woolwich thread now..

"But he helps me clean, daddy"

uc10.gif

"and he says I'm so very very dirty"

:nawty:

I said this in the Moyes thread a few months back - he's the shit in the shit sandwich. Next guy is the one who followed Moyes, not the one who failed to live up to his predecessor

Yeh I think it was you who I had that conversation with, lets just hope they don't get LvG.

Haha ... epic.
Btw CJJ CJJ ... do you got a website where I can see all your gifs, like I think Sibs on here has?

Not at the moment, as weird as it sounds I'm too busy to do that the moment. I've got a reasonably involving web dev on the go at the moment, might consider it in the future but it'd take up a little more of my time than I'd want, for now.

Not at the moment, as weird as it sounds I'm too busy to do that the moment. I've got a reasonably involving web dev on the go at the moment, might consider it in the future but it'd take up a little more of my time than I'd want, for now.
I just put all mine in a page on photobucket. Won't link because you'll all get salty from the numerous mind the gap gifs, etc., from two years ago. Jesus, it was so recently when we looked full of promise and they looked stalled.

I just put all mine in a page on photobucket. Won't link because you'll all get salty from the numerous mind the gap gifs, etc., from two years ago. Jesus, it was so recently when we looked full of promise and they looked stalled.
the theme of this thread is rapidly becoming 'old men looking back on the nostalgic past'

Sorry for melting, but I knew this would happen. FFS. As soon as he started saying he might come here in public. Our club is always used as a way to drum up interest from bigger clubs. Let's hope Moyes goes on a winning streak.

Yeah, but if Moyes goes on a winning streak they may finish above us...

...shit, I fucking hate paradoxes!

Back
Top Bottom