Louis Van Gaal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure but from what i've heard he is not wanted at Norwich. I went to the away game and was talking to a landlord in a pub and he hated Hughton and reckoned most wanted him gone.

Amazing how fickle some support can be though.. they're a mid-table team that has finished a comfortable mid table with him.

Without him, they'd be relegation fodder - they've probably spent near the least of the bottom half'ers?

Amazing how fickle some support can be though.. they're a mid-table team that has finished a comfortable mid table with him.

Without him, they'd be relegation fodder - they've probably spent near the least of the bottom half'ers?

I dont know so much mate.. They are just hovvering above relegation I remember him saying, if they are in or around relegation with 6 games to go they have had it.as they're last games are hideous..
I wouldn't be at all surprised if they went down.. my opinion like.

I dont know so much mate.. They are just hovvering above relegation I remember him saying, if they are in or around relegation with 6 games to go they have had it.as they're last games are hideous..
I wouldn't be at all surprised if they went down.. my opinion like.

Who isn't, south of 10th place?

Norwich are currently 8 points clear of Sunderland in 18th, although Sunderland have two games in hand

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if looking back at the end of the season, we're identified as the result that provided the distance in keeping them up. Those were three points I'm sure they'll be talking about come end of the season for them.

I'd take Hughton as an assistant. Tottenham man and he can organize a defense. He could be massively helpful.

Who isn't, south of 10th place?

Norwich are currently 8 points clear of Sunderland in 18th, although Sunderland have two games in hand

Not trying to be picky but they are 7 points ahead of Sunderland, who as you rightly said, have got 2 games in hand, i've just looked and their last 4 are Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea and Woolwich. That's where their problems lie.
Before that they have Swansea, west brom and fulham so they must win at least two of those..if they dont then they look doomed..

I can honestly see them Fulham and Cardiff dropping.

Sunderland have got difficult games coming up.

I think Norwich are safe, they've been beating us and we play their rivals in the last 6, so we might end up doing them a favour

Back
Top Bottom