Lower Leagues - CV19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Deggsy56

Dekker
My local side Prescot Cables [BetVictor Northern North West Division] season has been scrapped. New coach newish side in 14th. Transition season gelling in new played. Nothing lost really.
I feel for Jersey Bulls though - P27 W27 goal diff 92+ counts for nothing. Bastard Chink govt should be sued and bankrupted!

My local side Prescot Cables [BetVictor Northern North West Division] season has been scrapped. New coach newish side in 14th. Transition season gelling in new played. Nothing lost really.
I feel for Jersey Bulls though - P27 W27 goal diff 92+ counts for nothing. Bastard Chink govt should be sued and bankrupted!

OGC.651732756afebb2cc764e2b2eec24f5a

Back
Top Bottom