Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When Moura is currently your best attacker, you've got major problems at your club.

Is he though?

He had brilliant game against Palace, deserved all the applause and praise for that.
What has followed?!? He has done very little if anything at all.

It might be true that we saw him more than others yesterday, but his first touch and passing were just bad beyond words. He tried but whenever there was chance to create something, he missed the pass or lost ball due to poor touch.

Inconsistency is still his middle name unfortunately :(

Only player who looks like he cares atm.
Utter nonsense, the sort of throwaway drivel dredged up by that simpleton Jamie Redknapp.

It’s not a lack of effort or not caring, there is a massive gap in ability. We have some cheap, average players who are miles away from previous players like Walker, Toby, Jan, Dembele and Eriksen (in quality). Our frugalness and poor scouting has firmly bitten us, the fans, on the ass and we are now miles behind the top sides

Is he though?

He had brilliant game against Palace, deserved all the applause and praise for that.
What has followed?!? He has done very little if anything at all.

It might be true that we saw him more than others yesterday, but his first touch and passing were just bad beyond words. He tried but whenever there was chance to create something, he missed the pass or lost ball due to poor touch.

Inconsistency is still his middle name unfortunately :(
He is in far better form than he was last season. If you think his touch and passing were bad yday, what on earth were you watching prior? He’s much improved this season….. that said, not a chance I would start him as I simply can’t face having so many erratic, non footballers in the side but he’s definitely playing more effectively

He is in far better form than he was last season. If you think his touch and passing were bad yday, what on earth were you watching prior? He’s much improved this season….. that said, not a chance I would start him as I simply can’t face having so many erratic, non footballers in the side but he’s definitely playing more effectively

I did not say that his first touch and passing was poorer than in previous season, did I ?

I agree that he has improved, but not to the level some were trying to claim after his brilliant game against Crystal Palace. He is still extremely inconsistent players who can have effective games and then be totally off the mark in every imaginable way.

The problem is glaringly obvious we huffed & puffed Lucas & Kane rocked up got us out of the shit that shouldn’t need to happen, Lucas, Kane are not always gonna be there we need a squad not a team.

Enthusiasm and effort has never once been a problem with him. An end product to show for all that effort has.

He's been one of our best players this season.... Until more players put him in the shade you can afford to cut the guy some slack and drop the back-handed semi-compliments.....

Credit where it's due or one just looks like a clown.... Isn't that right Igula Igula

Last edited:
He's been one of our best players this season.... Until more players put him in the shade you can afford to cut the guy some slack and drop the back-handed semi-compliments.....

Credit where it's due or one just look like a clown.... Isn't that right Igula Igula

Wrong as usual.

Back
Top Bottom