Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was actually kinda decent at soccer in a shitty American context despite being slower than traffic on the M25.

American handegg was where my fluency in the oaf arts really shone.
You got picked last at my school cos you were hopeless or the fat kid, no issues then bout fat shaming then……or you got landed in goals if not alot a kids on the go or an odd amount.

needs to be tried as a RWB now I think. Thinking Kulusevski is being brought in to form the number 8 of a midfield 3 with Son and Kane playing up top.

--------------------Lloris----------------------
--------Romero---Dier------Davies-------
Lucas--------------------------------Reguillon
------Hojbjerg/Bentancur---Skipp--------'
----------------------Kulu--------------------
----------------Kane-------Son--------------

subs: Gollini, Rodon, Emerson, Sessegnon, Winks, Hojbjerg/Bentancur, Bergwijn

needs to be tried as a RWB now I think. Thinking Kulusevski is being brought in to form the number 8 of a midfield 3 with Son and Kane playing up top.

I like it. Anything but that stops Docherty and Emerson

Aaah he right wing, he a bad person

c61.png

Saw a lot of wrong from him but I don't have any social media anymore. Some time ago I remember he supported the action of a militia group that killed 25 people in Rio de Janeiro.

He certainly has the stamina of a RWB. How much of a liability defensively is he though?

The idea isn't bad.

I don't use Twitter so what is it he's being accused of liking?

Surprisingly I don’t follow Moura on social media so not sure what this specific individual is talking about but in the past Moura has been very supportive of Bolsonaro and his views on homosexuality, democracy, Covid go well beyond a left wing vs right wing divide.

Back
Top Bottom