Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would ya be well. One game against Ajax doesn’t make his spurs career better than ledley. Great goal yesterday but I’d a been happier if he didn’t score and had a put the ball out of play against Liverpool or not got a red against Liverpool and we would have had europa league next season.
Glad that spurs don't have "Europe" again next season to go through the motions and get knocked out before the quarters..

At least gives the new manager some focus on rebuild and domestic tournaments , and also Levy has to do less wheeling and dealing when it comes to transfers as the club trajectory is clearer without any "CL fog"

Glad that spurs don't have "Europe" again next season to go through the motions and get knocked out before the quarters..

At least gives the new manager some focus on rebuild and domestic tournaments , and also Levy has to do less wheeling and dealing when it comes to transfers as the club trajectory is clearer without any "CL fog"
This is true. I would have taken Europa ( would have papered over the cracks though) but the conference league isn’t for a team of players like ours who think it’s beneath them.
Just hope the new coach isn’t Rodgers.

He's more of a legend than Ledley fucken King. Just sayin.
Moura may have unpopular politics, but as a footballer he has consistently given us something truly exciting to throw on against literally any level of opposition.
The performance against Ajax dwarfs King's contribution to the club.
He world class goal today was a fitting send off.
Love the lad's devotion to the club, proper COYS, but this is one of the worst takes I've read on this forum.

I don't think most of us will ever forget that night in Ajax, but comparing Ledders commitment to the club to one performance is all sorts of nonsense. As exciting as he could be, Lucas was far more often miss than hit.

Moura may have unpopular politics, but as a footballer he has consistently given us something truly exciting to throw on against literally any level of opposition.

Bin voted for the comment about Ledley.

Fuck you, you wannabe Englishman.

Would ya be well. One game against Ajax doesn’t make his spurs career better than ledley. Great goal yesterday but I’d a been happier if he didn’t score and had a put the ball out of play against Liverpool or not got a red against Liverpool and we would have had europa league next season.
Moura's red was against Everton.

Bye. Nice way to sign off.

Thanks for Ajax and Generally giving good scoring support in 18-19, but his Spurs career has been extremely overrated outside of that.

He does something once a financial quarter and that gives him the leeway to be rubbish for yonks.

Ledley King with sawdust producing knees against an ascending Luis Suarez btw:

Wash your mouth out

Any excuse to randomly slag off someone English, hey? Your routine needs some work mate - getting a bit stale.

Lucas luv ya. Even if the little fella had only played 1 game for us and it had been in Amsterdam, he would be a hero in my little mind.

thank you, thank you, thank you and good luck. A YID at heart.

lucas moura spurs official GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

What REALLY finished our season we're late goals at Soton and Everton. That cost us 4 points, enough said!

What the fuck
This one has NEVER been well LOL😆
Lucas is a cult hero King is a legend. Actually won us Silver and his performance away at City to qualify us for the champions league for the FIRST time( thus starting the process that ends in Amsterdam ) was BETTER than any single performance Lucas had in our shirt period. That night he was quite frankly ridiculous. If we'd had him through the Kane era Harry 100% would not be leaving us with no medals.

Last edited:
Not a lot in-between though which was the problem.
Nice bloke and I wish him well but more iconic than legend.

Bin voted for the comment about Ledley.

Fuck you, you wannabe Englishman.

Love both of them

Both legends in a different way

Ledley true class player and tragically had dodgy knees

Lucas gave us all a night to remember and is a legend for that reason

Vince is from Milton Keynes btw and used to press my uniform in the Navy but wasn’t very good at it!!
Known on our ship as ‘Tramlines Vince’

Among other things

Not a lot in-between though which was the problem.
Nice bloke and I wish him well but more iconic than legend.

Yes I can see that but I didn’t think I’d ever have another ‘high’ supporting our great club like Gazzas free kick but Lucas provided it

I wish him all the best and thank you for the memories

Love it.....

He has a habit of being above head height too! 😃

IMG_6746.jpg

4921.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000488455243-e1557386716241.jpg

HrGICCu.md.png

NINTCHDBPICT000429291079.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000281524461_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqOj5_Rmr3MNcQcsRkzAbTbVXVwEOABAI30WlhGnTN0VY.jpeg

Extremely glad I mesh with those few thousand away fans in that vid (our hardcore) that showed him much love; rather than being aligned with the toxic keyboard warriors that have commonly called him cunt, wanker, waste of skin, footballing-rapist etc. over recent years.

Overall I would have to say he was a disappointing player for us BUT he gave us a few great moments (obvs) and always had the impression he gave 100% for us, so pleased he signed off with a class goal.

Back
Top Bottom