Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great to get 3 down a man!! So impressed by this team’s resilience. They have their shortcomings, and they can be frustrating af , but they got Balls!

Fantastic defense, I think vicario only had one difficult save but our guys kept it pretty clean.

Blew alot of opportunities early , Richy proving hes a late game sub. But Madison came through huge again. Made an Outstanding play on d in the 2nd half too. Amazing player

Another week goes by and I Still am yet to see Tottenham lose a game!! One game at a time, one win at a time. Lets go spurs!
Outstanding play on d?

Mel Gibson Sniper GIF by Signature Entertainment

We would have won so comfortably if Biss had stayed on but I’ll take that.
Vic-comfortable with everything
PP- started brilliant, got slack for 10 and excellent 2nd half.
Dog- quieter than normal but decent
Romero-monster
VDV- fucking monster
Biss - running show then stupidity
Sarr- magnificent
Madders-bargain of the century
Sonny- ok
Deki - worked his balls off and such a team player
Richy- got in great positions but not good enough
Subs done their bit too and Veliz looks like a handful and will eventually be our number 9. Big target man.

All in all a great way to win as we have shown all parts of what you need to be successful.
As Ange says we are only at the beginning but there’s a few teams going to get absolutely destroyed by us.

Time for alcohol. Have a great weekend fellow Yids
COYS

Our weakest area….strikers. Ricky losing support by the game ane today Son was poor.
Yeah, it’s not the moment to piss on our chips because that’s a hell of a victory! But I think we can start to see that our starting back 5 and MF trio is looking elite and good enough to compete with any team in the league on their day.

Our front 3 collectively look a little behind the best sides in the league though. Still, Johnson is young, youth talent looks good and recruitment has been great the last 2 years.

So many reasons to be positive!

The one where luton attempted a long pass down the right side. He intercepted the pass deep in our end and got us out of harms way. Maybe it was someone else but i could’ve sworn it was maddison

There were a few of these...... Cracking work-rate from him.

Love the "run yourself into the ground and I'll just sub you off once you're gassed" approach from Ange.

Back
Top Bottom