Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Favourite thing about the game was that even a man down the mentality didn't change a bit. Always looking to press and get forward.
Really positive and professional performance.

...and NOW we can enjoy everyone else slugging it out this weekend... whatever happens!

That's gotta be the best bit of winning an early Saturday kick off!

pheeeeeew. Every game is a fucking journey innit? But huge huge win in that situation. Keeps the momentum and belief going. Those missed chances early on are an issue, we can't keep doing that and keep getting away with it.
We could really do with a clinical finisher!

A cheeky bid for Kane in January?
:levyeyes:

Funny that we're already being 'told off' for daring to celebrate a win against 'little Luton'....
Same as we were being told not to celebrate for winning against '9-man LiVARpool'

...sane as we were being ridiculed for celebrating a DRAW at the Emirates!!

...not to mention being chided for DARING to be happy at the 100th minute winner against 'lowly Sheff Utd' ...that wasn't allowed either apparently!

Tell you what, just tell us when we ARE allowed to celebrate a result, and we'll do what you say!!

Salty cunts!

Through the course of a season you’re going to have games where you find yourself down a man.

Winning those games is a sign of a mentally strong team. I can’t say this is my favorite win of the season, just that it shows such a difference from years past. I’m buzzing at this actually.

Funny that we're already being 'told off' for daring to celebrate a win against 'little Luton'....
Same as we were being told not to celebrate for winning against '9-man LVARpool'

...sane as we were being ridiculed for celebrating a DRAW at the Emirates!!

...not to mention being happy at the 100th minute winner against 'lowly Sheff Utd' ...that wasn't allowed either apparently!

Tell you what, just tell us when we ARE allowed to celebrate a result, and we'll do what you say!!

Salty cunts!
I'd like to fire champagne corks up their snouts.

We win, we celebrate.

Is anyone else concerned about the fact that Ive reached half a century & my pubes are that of a 15 year old ?

Is there a helpline ?

Wrong thread ?

Bissouma is a knobhead, but a win is still a win. I am mouthing the Henry Kissinger line about tomorrow's game at the Emirates - "I wish they could both lose"; but I'll settle for a draw. Gooners and Citeh, don't let us down - play out a miserable goal free snoozefest, thanks very much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom