Luton (A) Saturday 7th October - 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kulu had a really good game.
Ok, not arguing with your assessment...it is yours, after all. I am saying that perhaps you grade on a charitable curve. I'm just saying I'd like and expect a bit more from that position.

Doesn't matter though...we got the 3 point and your boys Kulu and Skipp were a part of it!!!!

You ain’t seen what I’m wearing! :sonpoint:

Flexing The Challenge GIF by 1st Look

Schmeichel waxing lyrical about us on my feed.

Said it was very impressive for us to win that game. Agreed. We dominated and controlled that first half but in the past, that second half could really have gone differently.

Superb mentality.

Will enjoy the impotent rage of Woolwich, chavski, spammers and dippers... and every other cunt.

Tough watch as others have said BUT we dug in and earned those three points.

Veliz is a bit of a lump, especially fur such a young man. I liked hys attitude when he came on.

Shouldn't have been so tight though, very wasteful in the first 10-20 minutes and Bissouma, what an idiot. Hopefully he won't be doing that again!

That was horrible but……..3pts and a win certain other London teams played like that week in week out and got praised for it.

I don’t wanna be that guy but come on a game is 90 minutes!
Have some faith in this team, we are going places so try to fucking enjoy it at least!

Heroic performances from Romero, VDV, Sarr, and Kulusevski.

Moment of brilliance from Maddison is the difference, he’s been an absolute talisman. Obviously no one is truly replacing Kane, but it’s hard to imagine anyone doing a better job than what he’s done so far.

Back
Top Bottom