Man City (A) - The Adebayor Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure what's more embarrassing, the performance or some of the comments I've seen on here...

Have you heard? We get a world class keeper in Lloris and he makes a single mistake and suddenly he's the French equivalent of David James

It makes me sick inside seeing comments like that, knowing how unbelievably lucky we are to have him.

I disagree, there seems to be some mistaken idea that this is AVB's first season. It isn't, he has had last season and this season and not just prem games, but cup games and two full pre-seasons. If it was this time last year then I'd maybe agree with you but to my mind 73 games plus today's plus all those friendly games is enough to expect better.

you've become a stupid cunt lately with the backbone of a eel getting dp'ed by sammy and carlito

fuck you and your like

CUNTS!!!. :avbfu:

Can you blame us,seriously?
I'm tired of watching Tottenham playing,we scored 9 fucking goals in 12 matches and have a goal ratio of 9:9.And we really play ugly football..

Back
Top Bottom