Man City v Man U - The Manchester Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, now we're out of the title race.... :gio:

Who do you want to win/lose this game tonight?

I've got to be honest, I want Man City to win it just to piss off Old Red Nose. I can't stand anything about Man City, their money or their ethose but I want to see Fergie get the right hump with it all.

I'm pretty neutral for this one, just want a good game.

I normally side with United because they are generally fighting against Chelski, Woolwich, Liverpool etc. and I'd like to see the destruction of City for obvious reasons, but...

Mancini has been fantastic the past few weeks and United are full of just as many cunts.

I'll probably side for City more just to take it to the last couple of games as they are still underdogs. I think United could win the league even if they lose tonight but I have a feeling they'll get a 4-4 draw in the last minute - Scholes and Giggs rolling back the years again.

Queue the boring 0-0...

Hopefully City win. Their success means nothing to me, plus I don't know any fans...for now.

I can't stand Yoonited fans and their arrogance. Its beyond belief.

Man city have been through relegation, promotion, administration and now that some rich arab bought their club, everyone suddenly hates them. I feel bad for the life long city fans who are still getting shit for supporting a 'Plastic club', so I want to see city win.

Why?

Because:

1. All the gooner cunts hate Nasri, and I want to see him win at City, because he knows you can't win shit at Woolwich.

2. It's always United who are winning the title, I want to see someone else win it.

3. If city lose, they won't care about beating Newcastle, so if they win today they'll try 10x harder to win their remaining games. Which would mean Newcastle will lose, which will benefit us.

Pyro_era said:
Man city have been through relegation, promotion, administration and now that some rich arab bought their club, everyone suddenly hates them. I feel bad for the life long city fans who are still getting shit for supporting a 'Plastic club', so I want to see city win.

Why?

Because:

1. All the gooner cunts hate Nasri, and I want to see him win at City, because he knows you can't win shit at Woolwich.

2. It's always United who are winning the title, I want to see someone else win it.

3. If city lose, they won't care about beating Newcastle, so if they win today they'll try 10x harder to win their remaining games. Which would mean Newcastle will lose, which will benefit us.

Didnt think of that

Alternatively, if they lose then the pressure is off and they might perform better against Newcastle. Win and they'll be nervous as hell going into that match.

Man U to win. If it wasn't for Utd's dominance in the last 20 years then we'd be living in a world where Chelsea have 3 more league titles and Woolwich have 5...

*shudders*

Draw, that way City can carry on their "the title is over" rampage over the rest of the league, all the while knowing it's a possibility.

yiddo2786 said:
Can I predict a 0-0 draw just to piss on Sky's "biggest game in the history of the universe" chips.

This, that, and to wipe the smug grin off Jim White's gloating face...

IT AIN'T THE FUCKING WORLD CUP FINAL!!!!

I can't help but feel that ever since the BBC up'ped sticks to Salford, the entire Cuntry's media is somehow trying to re-locate the centre of the Universe to Manchester... Sky are one of the worst culprits... though i've still to work out a reasonable argument as to what that has to do with BBC moving up there... I realise the two aren't necessarily related!

A question of do I want to see 1000 Man United shirts walking about on useless fucking plastic smelly baseball cap wanker fans, 99% of whom hadn't watched the match but are still all knowledgable that they should of won and Citeh are shit.
As someone said earlier, If Citeh win and Rapist Van Persie watches Samir Nasri and big fat Kolo Toure and Gael Clichy lift the trophy hopefully realise the grass is much fucking greener.
Citeh to dap them again and Fergie to burst and sexually assault Nani for making him think gay thought.

Back
Top Bottom