Man City v Man U - The Manchester Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Manc twats. Anyway, moving on...

Bolton 1 Spurs 2
Chelsea 1 Newcastle 1

Goons 66 pts
Spurs 65 pts
Newcastle 63
Chelsea 62

Villa 0 Spurs 2
Newcastle 0 City 1
Goons 2 Norwich 0
Liverpool 1 Chelsea 1

Goons 69 pts
Spurs 68 pts
Chelsea 63 pts
Newcastle all over

Spurs 2 Fulham 1 (last minute winner...)
West Brom 2 Goons 2 (last minute equaliser...)
Chelsea 35 Blackburn 0

Spurs 71 pts
Goons 70 pts
Chelsea 66 pts

Bayern 5 Chelsea 4 on pens (again) :gomes:

I'm too scared to even think about the possible permutations.

that-made-me-feel-sad-thumb.jpg

Blanchflower said:
Love that stat from Martin Tyler

"City have the best home record.....what you might not know is Utd have the best away record"

Well given that they are the only team in the league above City it would be a mathematical impossibility for them not to have the best away record!!!
That's not right, they just need a better away than man city, someone else could have a better away record and a shite home. If you're going to be pedantic do it right

It would be somewhat typical (as we have managed to let the scum get ahead of us) that City still blow it by losing to Newcastle, therefore still making life difficult for us.

Think Man City will choke again now the pressure is back on them...they've already lost it once.

Also - anyone else find Niall Quinn ridiculously pro-Man City last night. Obviously he's an ex-player there and all but after being pretty good on a Spurs game (Swansea?) recently he was shocking and a bit out of his depth last night imo. Side point I know, but really wound me up!

thedutchman said:
Think Man City will choke again now the pressure is back on them...they've already lost it once.

Also - anyone else find Niall Quinn ridiculously pro-Man City last night. Obviously he's an ex-player there and all but after being pretty good on a Spurs game (Swansea?) recently he was shocking and a bit out of his depth last night imo. Side point I know, but really wound me up!

I fine with it - they've got Gary Neville in the studio so things balance themselves out

Back
Top Bottom