Man City v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR; Saturday 19th February; KO 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could you imagine this in the cutting heads scene from Crossroads? Satan has his top guitarist carving it up, the Levy rips it up on a Stylophone!
Eh?

I don't remember Meg Mortimer cutting off anyone's head!

The fuck were YOU thinking of?

#ONE FOR THE GROWN-UPS!

Have the game playing again in the background here as I read the Sunday papers. Really love football, so special when your team can pull a performance like that out of the bag. Puts me in great humour. Hopefully the players feel similarly and manage to use this as a springboard, will be a very tough scrap for 4th with A*senal and United.

I still can’t get over the additional time at the end of the game last night, it felt like the game was never going to end unless Man City got an equaliser!
...but in hindsight, fucking lucky they DID add 7 minutes rather than just the 3/4... Or else that ends up 2-2!

Have the game playing again in the background here as I read the Sunday papers. Really love football, so special when your team can pull a performance like that out of the bag. Puts me in great humour. Hopefully the players feel similarly and manage to use this as a springboard, will be a very tough scrap for 4th with A*senal and United.
It's the best thing to be able to watch everyone else slugging it out on a Sunday, safe in the knowledge the points are already in the bag!

The plastic is literally dripping from this prick.
Which is why we should NEVER do smug, presumptuous gloating!

It's ALMOST like these people have NEVER watched football before... And only turned up when it became popular!
Imagine THAT?

Back
Top Bottom