Man City v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR; Saturday 19th February; KO 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is quite interesting as there's been talk about Foden getting stick at the boxing, and what gives fans the right to do that.
What gives players the right to be immune from it?
How many times have all of us had gobby cunts mouthing off in our faces over the years from rival fans? When it's totally unprovoked when you're just going about your business?
I don't do it. I don't steam into friends or acquaintances or even strangers with a mouthful of abuse, but that shit has happened to me for decades. I've found myself distancing myself from people I know who are like it.
None of them ever top to think what the person they're going out of their way to say these things to might have going on in their lives and how it may make them feel.

Sing songs at a ground and then leave that rivalry IN the ground.

If Kel Brook and Amir Khan can shake hands and be civilized after fighting this week, perhaps football fans should learn to get on.
Nah, fuck him.

Pretty much what I'm saying. he shouldn't be subject to special treatment because he's a player.
Either everyone get's roasted or no one does.

I'm genuinely interested.... Have you honestly had "decades of abuse" from fans on the street?

....Or are you just virtue-signalling?

:kanehand:

I find this very very strange and actually embarrassing. Also emotionally fake when Kane scores the winner he is oddly preposessed. Performative stuff
Yeah, I thought I was the only one but it does come across as trying to make a point. Obviously to make up for the summer saga.

I don't remember him being one for the super extended celebrations with the fans. Though that could just be confirmation bias.

Yeah, I thought I was the only one but it does come across as trying to make a point. Obviously to make up for the summer saga.

I don't remember him being one for the super extended celebrations with the fans. Though that could just be confirmation bias.
When kane beat walker at the far post, I vaguely recall throwing the can I had in hand and some how a table got broken. I could not have narrated the goal. I can't imagine turning something I love as much as Spurs into a business. They are AFTV with out the showbuissness. They negate our right to point and laugh at Robbie. SSDD

So much butthurt saltiness from these illiterate wankers lol

"We were much the better team despite being below our best. But what I notice is that when we're playing well, you barely see a misplaced pass. Against Spurs we misplaced a few passes more than normal, but still passed the ball at a level any normal top four team would consider to be outstanding. We tried to draw Spurs onto us - hence the slow play at times and they stuck with their small team low block mentality. And yes, we were inches away from two more goals. If we'd won, Spurs would have been slaughtered on MOTD for their park the bus tactics and four defeats in a row, but because we gifted them their goals it's a 'masterclass' apparently. Can't help but think Ferna would have had us in a formation to have stopped the counter attacks at source (with him no doubt making the telling interceptions) - Kane wouldn't have had all that space for his pass for the first."

So much butthurt saltiness from these illiterate wankers lol

"We were much the better team despite being below our best. But what I notice is that when we're playing well, you barely see a misplaced pass. Against Spurs we misplaced a few passes more than normal, but still passed the ball at a level any normal top four team would consider to be outstanding. We tried to draw Spurs onto us - hence the slow play at times and they stuck with their small team low block mentality. And yes, we were inches away from two more goals. If we'd won, Spurs would have been slaughtered on MOTD for their park the bus tactics and four defeats in a row, but because we gifted them their goals it's a 'masterclass' apparently. Can't help but think Ferna would have had us in a formation to have stopped the counter attacks at source (with him no doubt making the telling interceptions) - Kane wouldn't have had all that space for his pass for the first."
Clueless self entitled wankers . Lovely to watch them whining!

Back
Top Bottom