Manchester City v. Tottenham Hotspur - Who cares?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very unlucky to not be level or ahead - gameplan is flawless. Hope we can get some joy in the second half, definitely not an all guns blazing performance so far from City.

were playing this like we did dortmund, only difference is we gave up a goal right away. we've created good chances, better than them other than the goal.

Son has missed a few chances but at least his movement is great as usual, but Moura has been absolutely shocking. I literally can't remember him touching the ball.

Get Foyth off, Llorente on, Switch Toby to RB and let's kill this game.

We could definitely do some things better, Dier’s Dier, plod plod plod and Alli continues to amble about like a turtle in a windsock in between back flip nut megs, but tactically been much better than Wednesday, limited them to few real chances, created much more quality chances ourselves and with better finishing we’d be 4-1 up.

I'd take a 1-1 right now. I feel like we might have missed our chances of the match in that half. Hope I'm wrong and we can create more, but it will be very tough.

Back
Top Bottom