Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why are you surprised???

Season 2 What GIF by NBC

Skipp broke the press to give it to Johnson. Nobody credited him for it live.

That stuff goes unnoticed and people say what's he done.
He has it in the locker, he needs to be trusted with the ball more.

Some of Skipp's previous good performances seems to have forgotten by some fans - here's his performance v Chelsea earlier this year :

View: https://youtu.be/sPp5EN7XvpA

Plenty of good passing as well as tackles/interceptions ... and a goal

(btw click on the youtube link if the video isn't visible)

Some of Skipp's previous good performances seems to have forgotten by some fans - here's his performance v Chelsea earlier this year :

View: https://youtu.be/sPp5EN7XvpA

Plenty of good passing as well as tackles/interceptions ... and a goal

(btw click on the youtube link if the video isn't visible)

He's got a good football brain but the technique is not quite there to enable him to express himself. IMO he should lose maybe 3/4 kilos, mainly in the arms, and do a lot of agility drills so he can turn more like Biss.

PEH suffers the same issue to a lesser extent but he just seems clunky without having being overly chunky or muscular.

With 'fans' like you who needs enemies or rivals hey...

Every club has them. Some people are just pessimistic by nature.

And I feel a lot of football fans on the whole suffer from bi-polar disorder for the duration of matches.

Reading match threads on here (and probably any football forum) after the event is always an experience.

But my favourite football matches are the ones you win 3-2 after being 2-1 down having gone 1-0 up. Glorious.

Every club has them. Some people are just pessimistic by nature.

And I feel a lot of football fans on the whole suffer from bi-polar disorder for the duration of matches.

Reading match threads on here (and probably any football forum) after the event is always an experience.

But my favourite football matches are the ones you win 3-2 after being 2-1 down having gone 1-0 up. Glorious.

You say pessimistic, I say toxic pussyhole and the kind of toxic pussyhole who starts crying at things which are devoid of context so for example losing to City despite having half a team and having no recognised CB and using that as an excuse to criticise and degrade your own club when the game isn't even finished!

I don't consider those people Spurs fans, they have rival fan energy.

You say pessimistic, I say toxic pussyhole and the kind of toxic pussyhole who starts crying at things which are devoid of context so for example losing to City despite having half a team and having no recognised CB and using that as an excuse to criticise and degrade your own club when the game isn't even finished!

I don't consider those people Spurs fans, they have rival fan energy.

I’ve sat next to people at games who have written off players after 30 seconds and then leave early themselves..

It’s just how some people live.

Sure a psychologist would have a field day with our fanbase. We are all damaged.
11/04/10 was my day of Spurs reckoning as SM adult. It’s all been gravy since then.

I've only had time to watch the first half so far and that was today. A remarkable result considering our problems and apparently we were better second half so I look forward to watching it.
If City had been more clinical we could have gone in 1-6 at half time.
Let's hope City find their shooting boots now, they could be the only ones to stop the arse.

I don't know why everyone over thinks everything and rows with other fans on here.

You really don't get it, do you?

This is not a football club, this is a social experiment.

The objective is to see how much misery and outrage, humans can endure. before surrendering to complete insanity.

Skipp actually gave it to Son who then gave it to Johnson.....good work by Skipp nonetheless 👍
He also did a bit of his old mop up duty he used to do under Nuno and Conte. Saved us some trouble with a fair few excellent and meaty slide tackles.

Back
Top Bottom