Mancini and Balotelli bust u

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scoring a couple of goals after the media have been on him all week does not make a good player. Unproven, over rated due to the 'he's scored a goal after a personal hard week for him', get's sent off a lot, drama atleast once a month where he won't/can't play, completely unreliable, not worth the trouble and he's a massive :cunt: to boot. Away from all that he isn't the player we need to push on anyway and is only thought of due to being a 'big name' square peg in circle hole and all that.

I can't see Levy, or AVB wanting this mug anywhere near Hotspur Way. He's unhinged. To be fair I can't imagine Mancini is easy to get on with either though. Maybe her just needs an arm around his shoulder.

QPR on loan?

There's two arguments to the story here:
One being that the game needs more players like him; controversy, rockstar, quality on his day, dramatic, don't-know-what's-coming-next like player.
Or that he's just a massive dickhead who's puts shame on the game.
You choose.
I edge towards the second one.

Back
Top Bottom