Maribor Photos/Videos Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ahh fair enough, yeah you were about 3 rows in front of us I think! Haha either way! it wall looked very suspect, I'm glad I'm not going away on sunday, wouldn't wanna be a third wheel :adegrin2:

I was! I introduced myself to you but you obviously don't remember...dick :saha:. I said 'oh you're the cat!'

My brother will be there being that famous 3rd wheel so you wouldn't have to worry!

I was! I introduced myself to you but you obviously don't remember...dick :saha:. I said 'oh you're the cat!'

My brother will be there being that famous 3rd wheel so you wouldn't have to worry!
I do remember, pretty sure I shook your hand (or at least tried to)! I don't remember you saying about the cat, that's brilliant :D

You all meeting up on the train tomorrow then?

Ok choose save movie file and then do the recommended settings one. It will save the project as a .wmv file which you can then upload straight to YouTube by going to their website, signing in and pressing upload

Cheers! But now some of the individual video clips have gone grey with a yellow triangle in the middle with an exclamation mark!???

I tried to start 'There's only one Ryan Mason' when Ryan Mason came on, didn't really take off though
I heard that one, did you try singing Yago Falque too? Seemed to come from the same place. by the time I heard both of them they were already being drowned out by something else. :avbshit:

Having an absolute fucking nightmare. Movie Maker fucked up, tried it on a different computer and the sound went all high pitched, like everyone was on helium. Help :klinsmann:

iVaSS.jpg

:avblol:

Back
Top Bottom