Match thread: Manchester Shitty (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was full-on punch you in the throat cruelty! Drowning puppies in front of a 9-year old is more humane than that!

What does that game tell you?

Firstly, CRIME PAYS... Balotelli's stamp wasn't even subtle, it was spiteful, vicious and nasty... I don't give a shit that he gives out money to the homeless, and orchestrates 'random' visits to Schools so he can piss in their lav, and make sure the media are made fully aware of how 'nice and quirky' he is... the bloke's a fucking lunatic, he's unhinged...
and now I hope that EVERY CHILD IN THE COUNTRY FOLLOWS HIS MAGNIFICENT EXAMPLE and stamps on the head of anyone they can at school this week. 'Cos we all know that ONLY WINNERS STAMP ON HEADS... IT'S THE MARK OF A MAN!
Hey kids, commit an act of assault on someone, and YOU TOO can be richly rewarded with scoring the winning goal in a game you should've been nowhere near... and don't forget the £££disgusting a week you pull in!

Secondly, we WON'T win the league... not 'cos I don't think we're good enough, or losing today has jerked my knee to the point it's facing backwards... but Spurs CAN'T win it... we're not that sort of club at the moment.
Some teams would've scored the last minute (Defoe) goal and won the game against all the odds... some might have missed, but then watch justice served as Balotelli missed his penalty, and 2-2 was deemed to be a fair result. THERE WAS NOTHING FUCKING FAIR ABOUT TODAY'S RESULT!

Spurs AREN'T one of those teams for whom this kinda shit falls for... ArseAnal away last season was eerily similar (in our favour) BUT ultimately didn't have the same impact, seeing as it STILL didn't enable us to get above them, and as far as I remember, none of our players attempted to remove any part of any ArseAnal player's brain through their eye socket with their studs at ANY point in the game, let alone being allowed to get away with it and score the lastcuntingminutemotherfucking winner!!

... this game will have massive implications, I fully expect some of our players to crumble at this point and accept that this season, just isn't gonna fall for us..
but MAYBE there ARE enough characters in the squad to say BOLLOCKS TO HOWARD BLIND WHEN IT SUITS HIM WEBB and MARIO UNHINGED BALOTELLI, let's show the rest of the fucking league we mean business!

Sadly, I fear today's game will leave some very deep scars... and not just on Parker's head!

Fuck it, there's a fine difference between enjoying an unlikely, dramatic Spurs win, and being able to relax whilst watching ArseAnal Man Utd, to what we have now... sitting helplessly in agony about ANOTHER CRUEL SPURS DEFEAT (don't even get me started on swings & roundabouts) ...and to make it worse, we have the very real prospect of being forced to hope ArseAnal can do US a favour for once...!! FUCK, this SUCKS! I want Man Utd to rape 'em... on behalf of my sanity, I couldn't take ArseAnal thinking they're in with a shout of the title, let alone catching us!

Fucking pissy cutfucker Balotelli has cunting ruined my fucking weekend!

...mind you, if we hadn't conceded twice in 4 minutes in the first place, his last minute pen would've been mere consolation!

FUCK I DUNNO WHO TO HATE NOW!

Love Spurs, Hate football! (just about sums up how I'm feeling!)

As much as its good to get your chin up and express our pride at how well we came back, I can't agree with anyone who says we.were the better team for any length of.time, I rally think that's reaching a bit. We didn't really offer anything going forward and thought our tempo was too slow first half.
We showed great character to come back like we did but at the end of the day, we are a bit short still imo and that just shows how far we have come.

I just hope we can use this to really kick on and smash a few teams rather than let it affect us negatively

Sibs said:
ArtyB said:
So winning the Premier league is out, it's the battle for third now so come on Utd, batter those cunts...

Completely - we all dreamt about it, but it is gonna be so hard to topple Utd and City.

For us to be able to keep the team we have and to grow and build we need a good cup run and a CL spot.

earlier I wanted a draw. Now I want united to absolutely stuff a***nal... another 8-2 please

Thing is we're still there, plenty of points to be contested, won or lost. COYS!

United have got to do one over the scum. Anyone still thinking of the title has got to be smoking something special ; we need all the other results to go our way, to give us the best chance of pipping Chelsea, Woolwich or Liverpool to fourth.

I've just realised what's bugged me the most about today... moments after Defoe's missed chance, I composed myself, and convinced that I was just being greedy hoping for a win, SETTLED for a draw... and THAT was my crime, I'd ASSUMED we were good for a draw! ...and we lost! ... to add insult to injury, I'd thought the moment Balotelli 'tickled' Parker's head with his foot, that he'd go on and score... then forgot I'd thought it... until he took the penalty... THEN I remembered! THAT was my second crime against Tottenham today...

but as Balotelli so wonderfully showed the world, CRIME PAYS... so fill yer boots with skull fragments kids!

Oh, and Man Utd score set off an instinctive, involuntary cheer... one sickening result doesn't change how I feel about ArseAnal... could NEVER want them to win, not ever... can't believe I even fashioned the notion in my head before kick-off! We're not gonna win the title, so let's watch Manchester squabble it out between them... 3rd on the other hand is ours if we want it... I hope we fucking unleash hell on 'poor little' Wigan in the next League game... and actually EVERY OTHER FUCKER who dares cross our path between now and May come to that...

GET ANGRY... GET EVEN... NO PRISONERS.. NO MERCY!

Dru said:
As much as its good to get your chin up and express our pride at how well we came back, I can't agree with anyone who says we.were the better team for any length of.time, I rally think that's reaching a bit. We didn't really offer anything going forward and thought our tempo was too slow first half.
We showed great character to come back like we did but at the end of the day, we are a bit short still imo and that just shows how far we have come.

I just hope we can use this to really kick on and smash a few teams rather than let it affect us negatively

agreed first half we were shite, Modric was getting bullied off the ball and crowded out were as Silva was running shit with Aguero

after going 2 down we switched on and were every bit as good as them but one thing that pissed me off and I understand why he did it but fuck that shit, taking VDV off for Livermore to protect our point was bullshit imo we'd just finally found our feet in the game and scored 2 so to change it up and go more defensive was shit in my book, wouldn't of taken Lennon off for Pienaar either

we don't do protecting a point I don't give a shit who we're playing we should've turned it up and went for the win the Tottenham way

1882 said:
I've just realised what's bugged me the most about today... moments after Defoe's missed chance, I composed myself, and convinced that I was just being greedy hoping for a win, SETTLED for a draw... and THAT was my crime, I'd ASSUMED we were good for a draw! ...and we lost! ... to add insult to injury, I'd thought the moment Balotelli 'tickled' Parker's head with his foot, that he'd go on and score... then forgot I'd thought it... until he took the penalty... THEN I remembered! THAT was my second crime against Tottenham today...

but as Balotelli so wonderfully showed the world, CRIME PAYS... so fill yer boots with skull fragments kids!

Oh, and Man Utd score set off an instinctive, involuntary cheer... one sickening result doesn't change how I feel about ArseAnal... could NEVER want them to win, not ever... can't believe I even fashioned the notion in my head before kick-off! We're not gonna win the title, so let's watch Manchester squabble it out between them... 3rd on the other hand is ours if we want it... I hope we fucking unleash hell on 'poor little' Wigan next weekend... and actually EVERY OTHER FUCKER who dares cross our path between now and May come to that...

Crymax :parker:

Someareteeth said:
Paydro said:
fuckn gutted to lose like that

stone cold peno though and tbh I don't think the stamp was intentional he was just off balance
Agreed on the pen, but the stamp looked intentional to me.

Agreed. I'm sorry but you do not correct your balance by putting your foot away from where your body is travelling to in that situation. I was just thinking before he did it maybe he's just one of those players who's a twat on the field but lovely in real life. He still could be, but he's more than a twat on the field now in my eyes, fucking absolute cunt.

1417a86.jpg

Ben said:
1882 said:

Oh, and Man Utd score set off an instinctive, involuntary cheer... one sickening result doesn't change how I feel about ArseAnal... could NEVER want them to win, not ever... can't believe I even fashioned the notion in my head before kick-off! We're not gonna win the title, so let's watch Manchester squabble it out between them... 3rd on the other hand is ours if we want it... I hope we fucking unleash hell on 'poor little' Wigan next weekend... and actually EVERY OTHER FUCKER who dares cross our path between now and May come to that...

Crymax :parker:

Crymax pays!

you can think what you want looking at that short gif but you just don't know for sure were he was trying to go after turning and keeping his balance

people are obviously going to jump all over it because they're gutted about the result and when you put it in slow mo it looks worse than it was

fact is if he'd put any weight in it he'd of fucked Scotty up far worse than he did, I don't even think he knew were Parkers head was

First half I really wasn't too impressed with us but in the second, I don't agree we didn't have spells of dominance. We played some good possession football, I thought, not just a result of the other lot sitting back and letting us have the ball. Going forward, we knew we'd struggle in this game, and we did, but there was still enough threat that could easily have won us the game.

Must say I agree with Paydro about needing to chuck the kitchen sink at them when we got on the front foot and then brought Livermore on. Problem was Rafa wasn't making any impact but up until that point, we as a team hadn't got into gear. It's when we started to get fired up that Rafa might have improved also but still I see why he was taken off. Just gutted we couldn't have thrown on a Balotelli at that point.

Had a nasty feeling earlier that them being able to bring Balotelli on would be the difference.

Paydro said:
you can think what you want looking at that short gif but you just don't know for sure were he was trying to go after turning and keeping his balance

people are obviously going to jump all over it because they're gutted about the result and when you put it in slow mo it looks worse than it was

fact is if he'd put any weight in it he'd of fucked Scotty up far worse than he did, I don't even think he knew were Parkers head was

if he were trying to regain balance, SURELY you instinctively put your foot forwards, NOT behind you!

I don't care how slow-mo the replay, or if they replay it in a gif, print a t-shirt, a fucking poster or if they make a movie of it, that defied Physics if it were unintentional!

it's not that simple though he wasn't just trying to regain balance he was trying to find the ball as he'd got turned around and lost it, like a forward he tryed to turn towards goal whilst lookin for the ball

anyway to each his own, the slow mo gif makes it look worse than it was I don't even think Scotty got a scratch so obviously Balotelli pulled back as soon as he felt contact

I've stamped on people loads playing footy accidently it happens all the time especially to players who just throw themselves into tackles

Just created an account, only found TFC the other day, now seems like as good a time as any to get involved.

I'm livid at the result, can't believe how cruel the finish was. I don't know what to think right now, but it's disappointing.

I think we need to forget about what Ballotelli did.

So what if he had been sent off.

IF Walker went with Nasri, he wouldn't have scored.
IF Walker hadn't let Lescott run he probably wouldn't have scored.
IF Defoe had put away that tap in we were looking at a win, draw at worse.
IF Bale wasn't so confident in his own ability, he probably wouldn't have tried that strike again after the first time he did and fucked it up and wouldn't have scored.

The Premier League table doesn't give a single fuck about IF's

1882 said:
Paydro said:

if he were trying to regain balance, SURELY you instinctively put your foot forwards, NOT behind you!

I don't care how slow-mo the replay, or if they replay it in a gif, print a t-shirt, a fucking poster or if they make a movie of it, that defied Physics if it were unintentional!

Agreed, and I don't buy for a minute that he didn't know where Parker's head was either. Parker's head had just hit him on the other shin.

Punk-ass move by a degenerate punk ...

Paydro said:

He had already gained his balance (admittedly I'm going on the GIF until I see it in real time somewhere) and then agressively planted his boot backwards towards the player who had just challenged him, Parker. Deliberate.

if he'd of 'agressively' stamped on his head he'd of done some damage

the fact that he did very little should speak volumes imo

I'm done talking about it as it means fuck all now

Back
Top Bottom