Match Thread: Spurs v Chavs (FA Cup Semi Final, Wembley)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Potential season saver.

Massive game, MUST win, difficult place to go, any other soundbites add them here.

SPUUUUUUURS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO WEMBLEY!

From twitter

Last time Spurs won the FA Cup in '91 they lost 2-1 to Norwich before playing their Semi Final at Wembley against a London club. Omen

Dru said:
From twitter

Last time Spurs won the FA Cup in '91 they lost 2-1 to Norwich before playing their Semi Final at Wembley against a London club. Omen

Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

By the way, ONLY POSITIVE VIBEZ in here people, we have our negative lets laugh at Tottenham thread....

Benjoss said:
Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny. Anyway, it's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

I swear I've heard that somewhere before...

long shot - but if anyone gets a Spare let me know - was let down on the one i was promised.

I can get there on the day - so even late notice.

There is a hand job in it for you - stretch to head

Dropping through my letterbox this morning was a stylish, subtle ticket that apparently can be used to get into Wembley on Sunday evening.

I suppose it is part of our genetic make up that I am equal parts petrified and excited.

I'm a 33 year old man, last night I was going through all my Tottenham tops deciding which one to wear on Sunday.

3-1 Spurs...Lennon will score so to will van der Vaart from the spot

Back
Top Bottom