Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doherty fanboys?

Think your imagination is getting the better of you again, Mr. NDembelishment.
Dance Dancing GIF

Airfixx Airfixx what percentage of your life do you spend on this forum? Do you have a job or do anything outside of post here? Be honest. The sheer amount of posts you put up on just this forum is insane.

:sonhmm:

You're new-ish here; you didn't know...? I'm employed by ENIC to be here.... One of Dan's inner circle.

Your silly gifs and hyperbole aren't any more pertinent as a result of you knowing this.

Airfixx Airfixx what percentage of your life do you spend on this forum? Do you have a job or do anything outside of post here? Be honest. The sheer amount of posts you put up on just this forum is insane.

:sonhmm:
Look at his daily posting history - 150-180 posts in a an 18-hour cycle (and not a single one worth reading). That should answer the rest of your questions

Last edited:
Crap tonight, but I’m going to give him more than a dozen games to show what he’s got.
Agree in principle with this however, there is a BUT coming.

Seeing as we signed a soon to be 29yr old and experienced PL campainger and English speaker I assume it was because he can assimilate and be up and running in a short period of time as possible.

Reggie by comparison, whilst is far from perfect, most certainly outperforming him without any of his advantages listed.

Agree in principle with this however, there is a BUT coming.

Seeing as we signed a soon to be 29yr old and experienced PL campainger and English speaker I assume it was because he can assimilate and be up and running in a short period of time as possible.

Reggie by comparison, whilst is far from perfect, most certainly outperforming him without any of his advantages listed.
Reg does look a lot better. We’d always expect new signings to vary in the time it takes to settle. And Doherty is also trying to get to grips with differing tactics. Reg does what Reg does and does it very very well. Probably settled quicker than I could have hoped. PEH also very quick to settle.

And when you consider we’ve yet to really see the best of GLC and Tanguy, well over a year after signing them, I’m sure Doherty has more to show us. If he’s still not pulling up trees in the summer, then we may have an issue.

Back
Top Bottom