Mattia Destro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Another potentially expensive striker from a foreign league has fuck up all over it.

I'd get Ings sorted now as I think he's a free agent in the summer, Adebayor will eventually leave and I'd be happy with Kane, Ings & Soldado as our 3 options.

Let Bobby go if not for our sake for his sake, he looks a destroyed man out on the pitch, I'd rather have our third choice striker as an up and coming kid, can't imagine Bobby would be a happy person being third choice either behind Kane and Ings.

Totti Totti should be able to offer some insightful thoughts on him.

From what I've seen, I think he'd be a great buy for us. Happily see Ade or Bobby go the other way.
I've made my feelings clear on Destro. I believe it was in the January transfer window thread.

I'd be happy with the signing as long as we sell Adebayor and Soldado.

Totti Totti should be able to offer some insightful thoughts on him.

From what I've seen, I think he'd be a great buy for us. Happily see Ade or Bobby go the other way.

Destro reported having medical for AC Milan!
_80542897_paper.jpg

10 mil for Ings maybe 20 mil for Berahino who are good young English goalscorers with Premiership experience or 20 mil for Destro a guy who we have little idea if he will be adaptable to the prem considering the level of the current Italian League.

It just stinks of Soldado all over again.

Honestly that's unfair to Soldado, he had a significantly better record in a substantially better league. Destro would be such a strange signing at the prices mooted. Luckily, it seems to be bullshit and he's much more likely to be off to AC Milan.

Another potentially expensive striker from a foreign league has fuck up all over it.

I'd get Ings sorted now as I think he's a free agent in the summer, Adebayor will eventually leave and I'd be happy with Kane, Ings & Soldado as our 3 options.

Back
Top Bottom