Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope they sack him by Christmas.
That's petty...don't worry, we'll perm-sign Kulu to salve your emotional wounds. Tons o'positive to look forward to over in these parts...

...that said, I look forward to Poch's return to the league and wish his nothing but the success he earns and deserves.

iu

That's petty...don't worry, we'll perm-sign Kulu to salve your emotional wounds. Tons o'positive to look forward to over in these parts...

...that said, I look forward to Poch's return to the league and wish his nothing but the success he earns and deserves.

iu
I have great affection for Poch. So I don't want him at Chelsea and I want as little of it as possible.

iu
And that is just gross.

Wishing success for that disgusting club and its anti semitic orcs. I had suspicions you were a total helmet before you made this post but that confirms it.

Back
Top Bottom