Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Awesome...always good to set reasonable life goals.

I, on the other hand, wish him nothing but the best...

the-office-fuck-you.gif

Pass the sick bucket
Don't have/need one...maybe someone else can help you...

Chelsea fans will turn on him after a few months and it will end badly.
You mean like how so many of those on this board 'turn[ed] on him' at the end? At least they wouldn't suffer the shame of betrayal. I'd say good on them for not suffering the Tottenham taint of their new manager like we've suffered/rejoiced/desired the Chelsea-tainted managers that we've had.

and it will end badly.
What is the predictive value of such a statement when it "end(s) badly" for most every coach in existence? It's essentially stating the obvious...

Last edited:
Pochettino turning out for a club that sing "We hate Tottenham" every week and make gas chamber noises when playing us all whilst confirming that they are bigger rivals to us than Woolwich are tells me that the guy deserves all the failings at that club

Don't have/need one...maybe someone else can help you...

You mean like how so many of those on this board 'turn[ed] on him' at the end? At least they wouldn't suffer the shame of betrayal. I'd say good on them for not suffering the Tottenham taint of their new manager like we've suffered/rejoiced/desired the Chelsea-tainted managers that we've had.

What is the predictive value of such a statement when it "end(sic) badly" for most every coach in existence? It's essentially stating the obvious...
you dont half chat a load of old shite

Two year contract puts huge pressure on him. Easier for the club to get rid if the players fail to respond to his methods and results are not what the club want.

He has made the wrong decision going there, totally the wrong culture for his way of working. Oh well, soon he will be an ex Chelsea manager and that will make him more attractive to a certain club chairman :levyeyes:

Wonder who he‘ll be managing next season.

This has disaster written all over it. A squad full to the brim with overpriced, overrated dogshit with overinflated egos.

Tuchel failed. Potter failed. Poch is a good manager but he doesn’t work miracles.

Wonder who he‘ll be managing next season.

This has disaster written all over it. A squad full to the brim with overpriced, overrated dogshit with overinflated egos.

Tuchel failed. Potter failed. Poch is a good manager but he doesn’t work miracles.
Sky saying Chelsea in negs to sign Ugarte , if true Poch will have a shock that it happens before last 10 days of August

Back
Top Bottom