Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I expect to see Man Utd unashamedly flashing their gash at Poch RELENTLESSLY over the next 6 months...
...and remember, it's Christmas party season... I BET they try and get off with him at the Office Party!!
:pochunimpressed:

Last edited:
He hasn't won anything because he gets no money to invest
Yeah, it’s not like he doesn’t have a good team that reached the FA Cup semifinals twice and blown them both, challenged for the title two seasons in a row and beat one of the best Real Madrid sides and drawn Barcelona just recently.

He hasn’t lost any key player so far so not sure what’s the complaint? Most managers would have lost one or two key players by now.
And he has been given money to spend, but they were kinda shit except a couple, remember?

If youre embbarrased you can follow him to Man U

Why would I? I support spurs , not the owners . Our owners are an embarrassment. Pathetic in fact . 1 trophy ? Investment in the team is of the level of a bottom half club .

If this happens , which obviously I hope it doesn't but I certainly think the chances are high, then hopefully fans will see levy and Enich for what they are .

I was praying Utd would wait until the summer to fire mourinho, not because I think poch will go during the season but how the speculation would unsettle our season . Players minds start wondering what will happen , performances effected .

One thing I'm pretty sure now is , eriksen will not be signing anything until the summer . No way he is gonna commit until he is sure what poch is doing .

Rubbish mate with respect.

I think this. He has lost 3 or 4 semi-finals.

Thst is not money. Why do people struggle with that? Ladt season we lost all 3 cup games when we were leading.

It is not sacrilege to point that out.

The Premier League argument would be fairer.

S
Rubbish mate with respect.

I think this. He has lost 3 or 4 semi-finals.

Thst is not money. Why do people struggle with that? Ladt season we lost all 3 cup games when we were leading.

It is not sacrilege to point that out.

The Premier League argument would be fairer.

So what are you saying ? He is not good enough to join Utd ?

Not entirely true. A cup final and two semis lost regardless of player quality. Not to mention the league cup derby games thrown. He hasn't won anything because 4th is what pays his wages and he isn't as humble and practical as a winner, tactically speaking, on huge occasions. Ramos was hated and got it over the line.

I find it funny that people saying Utd spend massive amounts on players etc, and we are a joke and Poch will leave.
Yet Utd, who spent massive amounts, just sacked their manager and they are 15pts behind us.

Hold on, spend big = success though right? No.....clearly not. So why would Poch leave?
People saying "on Levy now".......what, suddenly Utd cant outspend us anymore? Hows it on Levy, if Utd have triple our spending power and "money talks".
Then its on Poch.

Look, Im out of this, people can stress all they want. Im a Spurs fan, and Jose being sacked has nothing to do with us.

To not discuss it would be silly.

Remember you talked of us beating Woolwich easily because our players cared more.

No one has dominion over being right. To think Pochettino will stay regardless is sheer folly.

S

So what are you saying ? He is not good enough to join Utd ?

In part yep to both.

Of course they will be interested but in any assessment of a manager there are more variables to consider than player development alone.

The biggest teams can often come with complex characters and egos and they often want proven winners. Would you not agree?

So who has Pochettino bought with a big ego or who has been mercurially disruptive like a Shaqiri or even an Arnautovic for example?

And yes, on the moments in cups what has happened?

So if I were looking at a manager for one of the 3 biggest clubs in the world I might just look at managers who had won things at the top level with the top players and all that comes with it.

Which is not to say they would not consider or approach Pochettino.

Klopp now gets given a healthy transfer budget , their owners pay big wages and want to win things .

Poch gets given fuck all and our owners are an embarrassment.
He had given us 5 seasons with fuck all . If he does go, I say fair play to him .

Wish you'd fuck off .... I'd say 'fair play' to that ....

Poch has a 50m training ground, a 750m stadium .... he now has double (yep double) the wages budget of any previous manager ... he personally has a 42.5m contract .... wish I had the same 'fuck all' ....

Klopp now gets given a healthy transfer budget , their owners pay big wages and want to win things .

Poch gets given fuck all and our owners are an embarrassment.
He had given us 5 seasons with fuck all . If he does go, I say fair play to him .

I knew you'd be all over this you negative shit!! fuck off!!! no one knows whats gonna happen but, I reckon poch stays and utd get Zidane

Back
Top Bottom