Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So the Poch to Utd bollocks begins.. I'll treat it with the disdain it deserves

Nothing will happen till the summer. Listening to the media noise for the next 6 months could drive you mad!

2 important people who will probably get fed up of it all too. Levy and Poch.

Interesting to see some news outlets immediately distance Poch and talk about Zidane and Allegri instead.

Poch is realistically more of a target for Madrid and PSG if anyone.

Imagine though the bidding war between those 2 and united if Levy did decide to play hardball.....

:levystare:

(Never going to happen)

Why would I? I support spurs , not the owners . Our owners are an embarrassment. Pathetic in fact . 1 trophy ? Investment in the team is of the level of a bottom half club .

If this happens , which obviously I hope it doesn't but I certainly think the chances are high, then hopefully fans will see levy and Enich for what they are .

I was praying Utd would wait until the summer to fire mourinho, not because I think poch will go during the season but how the speculation would unsettle our season . Players minds start wondering what will happen , performances effected .

One thing I'm pretty sure now is , eriksen will not be signing anything until the summer . No way he is gonna commit until he is sure what poch is doing .

You support Spurs in the sense that you support (some of) the starting 11.
The fact you regard players from other teams over our own chairman shows the level of your support

Last edited:
Wish you'd fuck off .... I'd say 'fair play' to that ....

Poch has a 50m training ground, a 750m stadium .... he now has double (yep double) the wages budget of any previous manager ... he personally has a 42.5m contract .... wish I had the same 'fuck all' ....
Oh my mistake , apologies everyone . He is gonna stay . I'm talking shit .
He has a 50 million training ground , and he has been given the most money in spurs history .
Panic over !!!!!

You prick , get back to your ladyboy you dirty old bastard

You support Spurs in the sense that supprort (some of) the starting 11.
The fact you regard players from other teams over our own chairman shows the level of your support
Players from other teams ? Not sure what your on about .

I rate anyone above our owners . I'll make no bones about it

I knew you'd be all over this you negative shit!! fuck off!!! no one knows whats gonna happen but, I reckon poch stays and utd get Zidane
Fuck off . Hope they get Baldy and poch stays . Fine line between negativity and realism . I'm making a case for poch seriously considering it if offered . You reckon he will just dismiss it entirely then ?

I'll have a bet with any panic merchant wet blanket who thinks Poch will be off to the Mancs now or the immediate future. About as likely as Robbie Savage saying something intelligent.

Players from other teams ? Not sure what your on about .

I rate anyone above our owners . I'll make no bones about it

I’m on about every time you start sucking off any target that gets mentioned and demanding the club spunk hundreds of millions on them for your pleasure, then you are NOT supporting the squad, or the policy and that’s as much of the club as your little band of favorites.
Grow up “I support Spurs but not the regime and not the chairman and not the board and not the owners and only a fraction of the squad”

What is Spurs to you? Poch, Dele, Harry and Eriksen?

Fuck off . Hope they get Baldy and poch stays . Fine line between negativity and realism . I'm making a case for poch seriously considering it if offered . You reckon he will just dismiss it entirely then ?

Yes I do. UTD a mess of a club at the moment its gonna take years to put right. Not everyones a mercenary cunt and fucks off for more money as talkshite and Adrian Durham believe. Every post from you is negative.

That is embarrassing to you. Pathetic and massively disrespectful and even worse, totally uninformed.
No, it's embarrassing that you're on Spurs forum while you're goon.

You always find something to mock Spurs, or criticize... Like "Poch isn't a winner".. Or disagreement when Kane said we can win CL, or your complementing stuff about woolwich. There are a lot of examples, but I'm not going to write them all now.

The point is, fuck off seriously with your anti-Spurs agenda covered in "objective fan"

Love how everyone’s pretending Poch didn’t just get a massive pay rise and new contract....

All this pay the man bollocks......what Poch should be given another 5M a year every time some random club sacks its manager?
Fucking hell

Back
Top Bottom