Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs travel to Manchester United next, but have a favourable run-in and can now concentrate solely on trying to secure a top-four place after going out of the Europa League.

“You never know who has the edge,” said Pochettino. “We’ve played 47 games, more than Woolwich, Manchester United, and Liverpool.”

“But we need to keep working. We’ve got 10 games left, but the next game is always the most important. We need to prepare and the team is very realistic about that. We need to work very hard to prepare if we are going to get the three points.

“The most important thing I get from the team is that they believe in our way of doing things.”

The last line is really the most telling thing he has brought to the club after the last two managers brought so much doubt.

Love the way Poch calls them "woolwich"

My time on this forum is limited, and I could do without having to trawl through a lot of childish bickering, so can the guilty parties be a bit more considerate of other people and ....now how I can put this politely .....just SHUT UP.
:kaneshh:
Thank you for listening - peace and love to you all xxx

My time on this forum is limited

05-06-2012-19-07-45.jpg

It was a crap joke wondering if you had a child filter limiting your internet

:memeokay:
Ah, got it now, thanks for explaining.......no I don't by the way, its just I do have other thngs to do when I get home and I don't have access to the forum at work or a tablet or smart phone ........ I know - I'm a dinosaur.

My time on this forum is limited, and I could do without having to trawl through a lot of childish bickering, so can the guilty party be a bit more considerate of other people and ....now how I can put this politely .....just SHUT UP.
:kaneshh:
Thank you for listening - peace and love to you all xxx
amen to that, shame really - had it stayed on an even keel it might have been an interesting discussion

Let's hope the new BMJ doesn't get sacked during the halftime on a rainy European Thursday night against Getafe.

If he does I'm gonna kill someone. Jol was the neanderthal to Poch's homoerectus. If that's the right term. Probably not. BMJ used to make me feel me feel "fuck you" whoever the opposition was, and so does Poch. I know you should always feel that anyway, but there's no denying Villas Boas was boring at times. As for Sherwood I'm just not that type of fan, don't like the bloke. Loving the feeling Poch is bringing back. I'm telling every cunt how shit their their team is no matter how good they are, if it's chavs or whoever. I don't need us to win every game I just need a manager and team who go all out in every game. COYS

Whatever happens from now on till the end of the season, I think we can be proud of what we have done on a season where everyone had written us off. The emergence of academy products, the rise of Kane and potential of this continuing with guys like Pritchard coming in next season all look like we are not far off from writing footballing history! In Poch I trust! :pochsmirk:

This is a thread about Pochettino Mick.

Do you want to make a thread called "Sammy" where we can discuss me and my antics and argue?

Then go ahead. My initial comments were about the manager...other people, the good, sensible posters and true fans here, have taken it into fisticuff land and made it all personal.

I dont care if people think Im a shit fan, and/or a cunt/troll etc etc etc.

Thats the difference. Where as I am happy to argue my point, and dish it out, I can also take it and laugh in your face.

You asked if we could ignore eachother for your benefit. Yet in the space of a working day we have:

Mick Cooper quoted your post in the thread Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Floppy haired double dutch screwball.
11:40 AM

Mick Cooper quoted your post in the thread Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Floppy haired double dutch screwball.
11:42 AM

Mick Cooper quoted your post in the thread Management Pochettino.
1:05 PM

1:45 PM

2:03 PM

2:50 PM
  1. 2:53 PM
4:00 PM

4:04 PM

If you want to ignore me, how about dont quote me.
Dont respond to me.
Dont read my posts.

Its all very, very simple. I cant make you argue. You, and everyone else who gets involved, want to argue.
If you didnt, you wouldnt. And thats all there is to it.

Now..I will take you up on the offer you wish to see extended, and it goes out to everyone.

This is my last off topic post. I am happy to argue and discuss Spurs, but if you want to discuss behavioural problems, go and join a juvenile centre or get a job in a rehab center or something.
You wont catch me getting involved, so try not to sink to my level, and all the problems of the forum should disappear right?

If you have nothing about Spurs to discuss with me, dont quote me, or tag me, or write about me?

Should be very easy for you all...put your money where your mouths are, and lets see where the real problems lie....if thats too difficult, you can always follow me around every thread and click disagree on every post.

That'll show me.

Good luck boys.
He's just so annoying

No you can't - you proved that, you can't take any form of criticism, much less constructive reasoned criticism.

"You asked if we could ignore eachother for your benefit. "
No I asked if you could STFU so I didn't have to see your excruciating posts. It was an attempt at humour, and not particularly serious.

So stop acting so fucking high and mighty, or trying to make me out to be your stalker, you are the one talking crap, and I tried to have a discussion, initially quite amicably but you immediately started being abusive. Since then several other posters have questioned your reasoning and approach and you have been hostile to them as well.
If anyone questions your attitude or behaviour, you say "how ironic" - completely ignoring the fact that you lit the fire, then fanned the flames and then started pouring petrol on.
You are an argumentative, dogmatic and intolerant poster Sammy, and you can see everyone's issues but your own. When you get told - you take no notice.
Follow you around? Fuck me, with your postcount you make crapcase look like a sunday poster, to avoid you, we'd all have to use the Klingon internet.
To be honest - you've made yourself look a tit over all of this - and you are still blaming everyone else for it.
And that is why you are in the bin Mick!
By the way talking about tits, how is it going!

Its prob been said before on here. I just wanted to say it..., with all the shite from coaches this week. Isn't refreshing we have a coach that conducts himself correctly. We are blessed, im sure with a coach that not only knows his football he's a sporting gentleman as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom